Monday, August 3, 2009

123rd post!!!

Effed-up com keeps on screwing up darn. GO TO HELL.
You can hear me right. Just screwing yourself up just for the sake of a little sarcasm.
Maybe WLM causes everything I can possibly make the com do fail. Just a thought.
Mentoring
Total…slackage. I think. Cos, we were basically doing nothing for the dumb montage…because nobody brought much, or anything. WOOT. YTF do we have to do it anyway. Still…
EH J.LAU U TREATING ALL OF US TO CHILLI CRAB BETTER NOT FORGET
Physics
Was total shit. How can Sooraj the assignment WTF. Even without that fact the lesson was dumb, so I basically didn’t pay attention and finished the crossword in record time. And wow the notes for that topic were like totally…useless. Of course, about 1/4 of the class started copying my worksheet. I was just walking around with it and it kind of…disappeared halfway on my walk. I dunno.
OK, still, at least Jit screwed up KM and Sooraj for the experiment. WOOT.
(Weird…how come this screen isn’t registering on the toolbar when I’m typing on it WTF?)
Chinese
Total shit. Not mentioning the shit marks I’m getting for all my comprehension shit. At least I’m doing better than J.Lau. That’s all I need to know.
(How can some screens just spontaneously disappear when I’m not working on them???)
Yea WTnoob Ji get pwned in Daidi.
History
I gotta stop my slipping in of complaints about my computer (Dammit I think every time some one signs in the WLM my programs hang)
Anyway, Mr. Lim…I think decided to waste LOTS of paper to day. That might explain the enormous font. Then he decided to put one of the slides with black words in a black-and-white picture. Wow.
Actually ar, I got one change I think I need to make to the notes. Or two. You know the part about cows and Nazism on the last page? That only applies to Jewish…
Oh, and apparently Mr. Lim forgot the Lee Imperialist system our country runs on.
Lee Imperialist-You have two cows. Whatever LKY does to his cows, you do to yours.

No comments: