Friday, August 14, 2009

Math Test--SUCKS

Twilight. Eclipse. Dawn. Daybreak.
Damn that’s what Stephanie Meyer should have named her dumb books. Monosyllabical titles are so much…cooler!
Mentoring
Mr. Cheong was hax0ring mentoring to…er…help us somehow do better for the Math paper. And got pwned by another teacher for that. (WT noob)
English
You see, after I finished the damn piece on the freaking SURGICAL THEATRE, I was beginning to think if Ms. Lam was trying to be funny. WTF give me a place where sound is, like, totally not FREAKING allowed???
And now I have to rewrite it. With IMAGINED sounds or something. Great.
Edith’s group’s second piece was pure ownage-ness. In its entirety.
History
Boring stuff. Like usual. Other than Ms. Lam and her English…seminar or something.
Chinese
I think...BECAUSE OF THIS FREAKING LESSON I ACTUALLY HAVE HOMEWORK FOR THE WEEKEND! AGAIN!
Math
Dunno wut is Mr. Cheong’s problem only allow us 10 FREAKING minutes for the GC section. Then ignores all my questions completely and made me waste time on holding my hand in the air. Screw him I could have completed the paper. At least part two was easy.
CCA
I THINK I actually paid SOME attention to whatever the trainer was speaking.

No comments: