Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LOL it actually is fun...

1) Do this to a person you are talking to
2) You have to do it!
3) Don’t cheat! Or else you will ruin the fun. If you are going to cheat, don't do it at all!
4) If you can say these in rapid-fire to one person without them blocking you or just not
answering. . You are the CHAMP
5) you must write their response to each of these:
Here we go...
宇涵 says:
I'm superman
Jlau says:
yeah yeah yeah yeah
宇涵 says:
I lost my eyeball
JLau says:
imba
宇涵 says:
Oh my gosh I heard about your fish
JLau says:
lol what fish
宇涵 says:
You and me are best buds right
JLau says:
lol
宇涵 says:
ok can i tell you something
JLau says:
k
宇涵 says:
i'm on drugs
JLau says:
i know
JLau says:
i saw u at the drug dealer
宇涵 says:
Did you just lie to me!?
JLau says:
i like sooraj
JLau says:
thats a lie
宇涵 says:
how could you?!?
宇涵 says:
i love you
JLau says:
i know

No comments: