Saturday, August 22, 2009

Short posts rox

Shoot I left this posting until so late. Who cares. I plan to have a REALLY late night too.
Before mentoring
Hopefully I never have to add this section again.
basically WJ told me he...kinda tricked Chen Yue out of 243k+++MH gold. So, like a few minutes later it was just Chen Yue rushing at WJ and giving him a full body-slam. So I was like sitting there thinking he will just get up. Then Daryl said OMG he isn't moving. So I was like "Holy s-"
Well. WJ always says shit isn't holy. NVM then.
Basically I went over then I was like pulling him by one shoulder and I was like, Are you OK? But the little man didn't respond and I was like, Holy crap.
Quite obviously by this time a "small" group had gathered round. Candice was like "get off his bag" but all his joints were like frozen so for one moment I thought he had a concussion or something. (On a sadistic note, that wouldn't have mattered very much to him actually)Fortunately after we finally got the bag off him he came round. then he was like: "What hit my head?"
Damn I should have just told Mr. Cheong on Friday.
Still the change of humanities stuff was uber-ownge. That means I'm staring at about...8 free MCs?
Mentoring
So Mr. Cheong was planning to do some weird survey that can actually take 30 minutes WTF. Fortunately all the prize-giving took up so much time my pants won’t be bored off. Considering the fact that the prize-giving ALREADY has enough power to do that.
English
WOOT I thought we had to present the restaurant crap today but turns out we’re gonna have time to DO it today. As I’ve already finished, I can finally put that laptop of mine to proper use. Playing games. Beat classroom 1 EGOEGOEGO.
History
Finally he decides to do something different…and wastes the whole lesson doing 1 SBQ. WTnoob. Even better, he gives us some screwed up picture that is so…UNCLEAR that we can’t see shit. Then the marks are, like, so unrealistic. ZZT.
Chinese
Test. What else to say.
Oh yea, we were trying to make Zuo Wei do the moves for MJ’s Beat It. Sadly, we failed.
His cold joke…is Ok. Well. We’re still going to force him on Monday.
Math
ZZT the grenadedgraded worksheets were so simple. Hopefully I got them correct. XD.
Basically Mr. Cheong was…doing lots of crap for the retarded tutorial.
Fortuanetly Edith somehow persuaded him to end the lesson 15 minutes early and so he was stuck with enough time to just do…one? Or Two? Who cares.
Break
WOOT we taught Eric how to play Daidi!!!And I solved two Hapland puzzles!
Ok. Maybe the last part didn’t make sense. But my brother was walking around and he didn’t freaking notice the laptop in front of me was his. XD

No comments: