Thursday, August 6, 2009

Before National Holiday

Today is…totally unbloggable. NOT.
Which is why I’m blogging, really…
Break
Isn’t the idea of a break as the first thing of the day just dumb? I was playing Texas Hold’em…and Mitra WTF earned 80+++k or something. Fortunately everyone forgot about my debt when we couldn’t enter my FB account. XD
English
Ms Lam really cannot take the heat yea. Or something. Hwy would anyone turn on the air cons, fans and open the doors at the same time.
Basically, we had a summary test today. (Wonder why the summary can take a longer time than the comprehension itself.) I had to rewrite the entire summary twice. Darn. I just like to waste my pen ink.
Break
You see, with people like Felix playing Texas Hold’em, you can over turn a 5-digit debt in one round. Cos the darn guy just keeps on pushing the bid to one short of the max bid. At once. WTF. Make me fold so many times when I had a good hand.
Ok, just waiting for them to forget about my 5-digit debt again.
Then, the guys went off to sneak out of school before one AGAIN. (Damn they managed it) So I went down to see what the girls were playing.
Well, what was I expecting? The normal.
Being the weirdo that I am, I just had to inject some fun. Ever played Spades before?
Of course, I added the game of Whist as well. And I lost badly. For each of the two games that I played. O.o Each man for himself sucks.
BTW Gd job ZL for locking Kesh’s memory card and taking Ji’s HP XD.
PS Oh Hell. I just gotta play the proper version of Spades next week. Or tmrw if possible. XD.

No comments: