Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bleh can't think of anymore titles

Not as bad as I had thought…I think.
ACE
We were talking about lots of…useless rubbish. But mostly, everyone was trying REALLY hard to run through the idea of a reshuffling of seats to Mr. Cheong’s exceptionally thick skull. Other than his…pathetic…attempts to talk to us about our career…
Me: We’re, like, 14 years old?
Mr. Cheong: Precisely because you’re fourteen, I need to talk to you about this…
J.Lau: That makes, like no logic?
Mr. Cheong: Actually, if you want to be a mathematician…logic is very important…anyone here wants to be a policeman or soldier in the future?
YX: We’re like, in NUS High School of MATH and SCIENCE?
Mr. Cheong: But you need logic to be a policeman too…
Me: By making the choice to be a policeman in the first place…shows you have no logic whatsoever.
Sorry. I digress. Back to the changing of seats.
J.Lau: These two idiots are chattering all the while!
Mr. Cheong: You see, J.Lau the moment you used the word “idiot” you are in the wrong…
J.Lau: Excuse me? I can prove that they ARE idiots. THEY WANT TO BE CHOCOLATES WHEN THEY GROW UP! I don’t think I need to substantiate my point any further.
Mr. Cheong: Now, I hate to say this, but J.Lau makes…a little bit of sense…
Of course, because he had to have a chat with Eric that took up…about half the entire ACE…I spent time…gambling. Heheh. I must be addicted already.
Break
Spades is ownage…Shooting the sun is SUCH a great idea…
OMG I actually played the REAL Spades correctly.
(Mr. Cheong a bit 呆呆…or was he trying to deny us of break?)
Math
This is…the part that wasn’t as bad. Maybe because I got A for the assignment instead of B or something.
(Actually, I got a theory about this. After Mr. Cheong’s done marking assignments, he grabs a barrel of 24 darts, and divides his wall into A and B. Then he blindfolds himself and chucks the darts at his wall randomly. How else is that going to explain how I got B the last time and A this time with the same number of mistakes?)
Mr. Cheong: I don’t want to name names, because I don’t want to embarrass her…*walks all the way to Candice’s seat and takes her assignment*
Whole class: Yea, yea…
Candice: *makes a sound between a moan and complain*
Mr. Cheong: Not that I want to say something, but other than question 1…2…3…
J.Lau: That’s…half the assignment?
Mr. Cheong:…She got something wrong in every part!
Whole Class: Yea, so you’re not going to tell us her name right…?
Mr. Cheong: Yea I promised CANDICE…
Hmm…maybe my dart theory fails. Still. Fun to imagine Mr. Cheong throwing darts.
We had a graded exercise after break. You know how screwed up it was? Mr. Cheong decided to show us the first question, and then Candice asked lots of random stuff about surds, which he all showed on the board…WTF…Then he was yammering about lots of random stuff while we were doing the assignment…and didn’t allow us to use the darn calculator.
Mr. Cheong: You see, the reason why I don’t want you to use the calculator is because…I wanted you to revise essential stuff…
Me: We need to revise…MULTIPLICATION?!
Mr. Cheong: Not multiplication, but MATRIX multiplication.
Me: Maybe if you could give us…1 or 2 digit numbers instead of…4 digit numbers???
Jit Wu WTF damn pwnage. Finished the first 3 questions in twice the time it takes anyone to do so.
Mr. Cheong: Eh, you’re finished?
Jit Wu: Oi there’s still question 4
Mr. Cheong: Where’s all your working?
Jit Wu: You said don’t need working wut.
Mr. Cheong: OK, but how do you explain all these answers?
Jit Wu: You see, the first one is like, obvious…then the next one is like, more obvious…
Proded-ness
Jit Wu: Eh wut u put for the last part?
Me: How much **** they sold lor…
Jit Wu: I put “It has GREAT significance”
Then J.Lau the dumb one was there trying to define significance…
J.Lau: Eh, how do you get the Define function…does it have, like, NO significance?
Chinese
Chinese was like, really dumb…
Ms. Mak(In Chinese): There was one…two…full marks…
Later…
Ms. Mak: There were one…two…three…four…five failures
Yea, thanks for dragging out everything.
Sooraj is like, so pro. Does he REALLY enjoy the company of Mr. Milton so much that he JUST has to be THE LAST ONE to stay back for EVERY lesson???

OMG What a comparatively long post

No comments: