Monday, August 17, 2009

Week of Tests of Week

Mentoring
Had a talk to Mr. Cheong…damn apparently he is going to screw me up or something come Wednesday. Because I so smart, go make a mistake NO ONE else made.
Oh, and unlike you, Mr. Cheong, I actually pay attention during class.
Mr. Cheong: Sooraj ah…your late coming record I think is…equal to everyone’s late coming times added together!
Me: You could just move in with me Soo. I’ll charge you a discounted rent of 8k per month…
So we were…uh…staring at the class through the window and laughing like fools. Then Ji Hyun spotted us and started waving like a fool.
Mr. Cheong: Can you stop…touching Ji Hyun? (points through the window)See, she’s so traumatized that…she needs a Nikki to comfort her!
Sooraj: Whaddya mean by “a Nikki”?
Jit Wu: WTF?!(OK he really didn’t say that but that was what he WOULD have said if he had a chance. But his body expression is…pretty obvious)
Me: Yea right…see what she’s doing? (points at Ji waving like a fool)
Moving on to our non-academic stuff…
Jit Wu: Yea Sooraj, you better go for your CCA!
Me: Yea Soo!
Mr. Cheong: Huh? He doesn’t go for CCA?
Soo: I do, like if I go for Friday, I don’t go for Monday…
Me: Yea? I never freaking see you going on Friday..
Mr. Cheong: See, if you are committed to your CCA…you should go for both days!
Jit Wu: Yea Sooraj! Better go ah!
Math
This Mr. Cheong, dunno whether he is…encouraging a relationship between Jit and Ji(doesn’t matter who I state first. Apparently, one is the other)
Ji:*answering something Mr. Cheong asked*
Mr. Cheong: Ji, you answering for Jit? Have you taken your relationship to a…higher level?
Class: Whoo!
Mr. Cheong: Actually if Jit had answered…I would have said he was answering for Ji….
Bleah I never imagined there could be MORE theorems for circles…
Physics
Today’s test was…OK?
Well, for some reason everyone was…emo-ing for 10-15 minutes…
Today’s lesson on the other hand…was…a little wrong…
Sorry, it was VERY wrong.
Ms. LI: I need a strong guy…
Class: Go Jit!
Jit: *Gesturing furiously*
Ms. LI: Now I need you to rub this stick up and down…hard and fast.
*Class erupts into laughter*
Ms. Li: Is it hot now?
Jit: Yea…
Ms. Li: *tries to move the other stick* Oh no! Failed! I need another strong guy!
Class: Go Sooraj!
Ms. Li: OK, you have to rub harder, and faster…*takes out a thin, black stick*
KM: That’s J.Lau’s
So basically, she failed a few more times before…
KM: Oh! J.Lau’s dropped!
Then all the horny guys were talking about horny stuff for the rest of the lesson.
Chinese
We were doing…stuff that was totally meaningless…
Eh since when did we get only 15 minutes to write up some complicated essay? Screw Chinese. Or 英文 for that matter. Fortunately the essay we are supposed do to…can copy XD
History
Whoot.
No change of schedule. Who cares.

No comments: