Friday, July 31, 2009

Screw The Things Schools Do On National Day

DAMN WORKING IN MATH CAN GO AND FREAKING DIE FOR ALL I EFFING CARE.
Just ranting.
Mentoring
We were…just talking about lots of bull**** on some dumb montage. Which is going to be freaking huge apparently? Because of all the **** that Mr. Cheong wants to slam on it.
Oh, and did I mention how freaking good Mr. Cheong’s drawings are?
I like his enthusiastic supporters too…
Mr. Cheong: You know, could we make the Esplanade 3-D?
J.Lau: 4-D! Got smell also!
Break
THANKSTHANKSTHANKS MS LAM FOR NOT COMING.
He he. We ended up having 2.5 hours break. But then, I just wasted it playing…cards. LOL
History
My mind map is just so screwed up. Like, I devoted equal space to each topic on the skeleton on the worksheet. Then it turns out that the Anglo-French Rivalry has only, like 2 points?
So my mind map ends up having 75% font 8 words and 25% font 18 words. WTF
Now you know how my mind works.
Chinese
LOL I should look more carefully at passages in the future. That’s all I found special in the lesson.
Oh yea, and YY almost caused Galen’s bottle to be pwned. That was cool.
Math
DAMN WORKING IN MATH CAN GO AND FREAKING DIE FOR ALL I EFFING CARE.
Did I like say this somewhere before?
Never mind. Basically everything I did no working for had the right answers. Except for the one that I did do working for.
Ok, leave the fact that I got B even with 90% of answers correct and redoing the assignment in record time.
We were throwing a tennis ball around the class when Mr. Cheong was writing stuff! That was real fun. And, like all the Year 5s form Mr. Cheong’s class were staring LOL. Me to J.Lau to me to J.Lau to Jit Wu(my bad) to YX to Mitra to me to J.Lau to Daryl to YX(WTF Daryl u noob u let it BOUNCE on the table) to J.Lau to Me.
After that Ji was like looking at the tennis ball in my hands with a…hungry look. Scary.

No comments: