Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I want...something

ACE
SCREWED UP CRRP. What is the purpose in talking to us about CYBER-GAMING, for God’s sake?
On another note, sake is a really nice alchoholic drink.
Still…Pong is quite a redeeming feature. Now time to find a way to blast myself to the universe’s edge.
Break
Quite obviously, I GOTTA put whatever the Shem guy said to good use. So…I played a flash game on my laptop. Can’t bother to install WoW on it.
Math
WOOT I’M IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD COS I ACTUALLY GOT A OR SOMETHING. For the Math test of course. I thought Cheong said I screwed up one whole question or something?
Anyway, Jit and Ji were alternating between turning on and off the fan…so Mr. Cheong was like, “Hey Jit, this method…old-fashioned already…” and the whole class was like… “Oh…”
Mr. Cheong: “Hopefully I can finish the notes in one lesson, unless Jit does something funny and Yu Han…
*after a pause
Me: What was I supposed to do, exactly?
Of course, for the rest of the lesson, we were…talking about the effect of the fan on studying abilities. Which, according to Jit, is VERY.
Apparently about two girls in front were…confused so Mr. Cheong was crapping a lot on one question and then they thought he had finished…four?
The notes were easy though.
Chinese
Was so dumb. What is the purpose of writing a…dumb story with the words???
At least it’s better than a goddamn test. XD

No comments: