Saturday, August 29, 2009

Learish Humour

Basically, I don’t want to spend my whole computer time playing games…so I shall random and blog about my uber-long seminar.
Quite obviously, I’m a lazy pig. So lots of these is ripped from Ji’s blog.
ZZT. I woke up at 7.40 a.m. when I was supposed to reach NYGH at 7.55 a.m. (Bro has chess match at Jurong. Don’t ask.). So somehow I ate breakfast in 5 minutes, and made it there. At 8. Maybe we would have been there at 7.55 if I didn’t have breakfast…
then we stood around waiting for the rest to come. Of course, there were quite a lotta nushers there alrdy. Like gab. And William. He reach there 7.20...and was waiting for Ian who didn’t reach there until…dunno. Just much later.
And then we went in and stoned there. So Ji and Nikki were suanning me for not getting to sit beside Ian.
Ji: I think I’m going to get a slap later
Nikki: I might be hit on the head…
Until I sat behind them.
Ji: This gives me a really bad feeling.
Me: That was exactly the reaction I was hoping for
Watching some drama excerpt thing.
How can Ji taste gay auras? Although if she can I want to be the MC’s new gay friend.
I SWEAR the dangly things were the microphones. Where the speakers are I have no idea. They CANT project their voice THAT well.
Break (Old habits don't die. Even if there's almost nothing to apply them to)
I was hanging around, doing nothing much. (And passing some undrinkable tea that Ian passed me to Ji. I’m pro right.)
Looking back if I didn’t do that me & William could have went for the Class 9. Screw it.
Ovidia Yu is like so enthu about everything. Until we had to leave late. Darn. Serial killers are fun to write about. Sadly…there was lotta abuse of teddy bears today…
Lunch.
That was RANDOM…Gabriel had this despo friend, and we tried to get Nikki to break his heart/bitch-slap him,I mean the despo friend, not Gabriel. But then, the despo friend had a change of heart (NOOO)…and suddenly became shy so we couldn't
After that was a boring session of presentation by students…but I was quite intrigued by the presentation about evil psychopaths in a movie.
I mean…a personal interest.
Apparently hwa chong guys have to make movies.
THEY GOT THEIR OWN PRODUCTION NAME FOR FUN LOL.
yeah basically nothing else to talk about that except for the GAY MC.
who was incidentally the same mc from before if im not wrong.
lol.
he TRIED to talk about soccer.
then taylor swift
then INDIE MUSIC?!
Of COURSE THE GAY RI GUYS ARE THE BEST
they were doing drama presentations,
cross dressing parodies to be exact.
I totally LOVED the first one.
Basically, it was a parody of the story of Oedipus.
One of the three fates was a RGS girl, another was a bimbo, and the last was one of those rapperish people.
First, they made the prophecy a "joke"
and that Oedipus was a retard and that he just went on a fulfilled it
because well, it WAS from the heavens.
then he realised it was all a "joke"
and then stabbed himself in both eyes with a... microphone.
damn funny.
WHY DOES NO ONE KNOW THE MEANING OF LIFE???
IT’S OBVIOUSLY 42!!!
READ HITCHHIKER’S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY DAMMIT.
The next one was, MACTELETUBBIES.
Instead of Macbeth.
So Macbeth is like the CEO of NTUC…and teletubbies are invading.
In the end, Lala becomes the CEO of NTUC after killing Macbeth.
OK. No they didn’t kill him. They were…hugging him…
Finally was the parody of…king Lear.
Gonerill was a bitchy girl…Regan was a guy, and Cornelia was a…Pokémon addict...
LIKE OMG.
Then test of love was STUPID...
REGAN AND GONERILL DANCED TO NOBODY…To show their love…And cornellia was playing her DS. And the King STILL LIKES Cornelia better. Like OMFG. xD
SUPPOSEDLY, Lear gives Britain to Gonerill and Regan cos he wants them to kill each other off...(He isn’t that smart. Serious)
In the midst of killing each other off with light sabers, (with the help of cronies holding rubber swords) they realised that they'd just kill each other, and decided to cooperate and kill Lear off.
So they got Lear to comeback by sending the message that they'd killed each other. (I told you he was THAT dumb). So then, first they killed Cornelia…and then Gonerill mixed poison inside Regan’s cup of tea...
So then Regan was like, HOW COULD YOU! and then stabbed Gonerill in the back. Then Gonerill screamed, YOU BACKSTABBER! and died too!
Then Lear was like, HAH I’m alive! and then stood up. Unfortunately for the dear dumb guy, a swordsman was holding a sword against him…so his neck hit the sword and he died.
So then Kent comes back into the scene and is like, what did I miss?
CROSS-DRESSING OWNS

No comments: