Monday, August 24, 2009

Potong...something

Zzt. I like using that expression nowadays. Makes so much more sense than lol when you can’t say stuff. Anyway. I think there’s…plenty to blog about.
Mentoring
I have suspicions that Ji Hyun is in fact a…werecat. That is the only explanation for all the cat-like sounds that she was making this morning as the girls were having fun throwing her unused laptop cover around.
Anyway, Mr. Cheong made us do the…drum rolls please…survey that would take 30 minutes. So I had 20 minutes of fun with the laptop while he was out collecting something. Of course, then he courageously volunteered to take the quiz sheets to the GO.
Obviously, by that time he didn’t have time to do anything else useful…
Math
Damn that Joyce Ng. I’m coming from who-knows where to dispose of her MC so I can have back my test paper. Otherwise I’m going to be bored to death by the…Data Analysis. Horrors.
Ok, maybe that was just because Mr. Cheong had become smarter and was dao-ing me all the way. Other than his oh-so-famous-quote:
Mr. Cheong: I’m a married PERSONNEL
Physics
Woo Physics test got an A. Don’t want to think about the fact that Pin Lim got full marks and I am sure she is just going to get an extra 5 bonus marks just for the fun of it because dammit she actually took the 10-mark bonus question for no good reason other than to just put a 7-8 mark distance from any of us. At least.
Well. That was a long sentence. Still. Static electricity was fun. Dunno WTF Candice had to make embellishments to the title. Not like you’re an extraterrestrial or anything. If that were so I’d…keep you in a tank for the rest of your life. I’m sure you can fit in one of my fish tanks.
We were trying so hard to make Ji and Jit demonstrate to us the concept of rubbing. Of course, it was Wen Jun who brought it up and obviously, it was too good NOT to play along with it.
Anyway, I need to make mention of how…a set of notes on NUCLEAR FUSION came into our class before Physics. For that one minute I was hoping it WAS our new Physics notes…until I saw the word chocolate. So disappointing. On the other hand, chocolates that explode in the mouth aren’t bad…
J.LAU U ARSE GO AND SCREW UP MY OWNAGE GAME PROGRESS
Chinese

WOOT Ms. Mak didn’t come. And whatever the relief teacher wanted us done was…already done! XDXDXD.
I have realized that my street fighting skills have decreased. Darn. Solved too many Hapland and Classroom puzzles.
History
Firstly, Mr. Lim was like saying “and my friend carried me all the way”. Then the three of us at the back (me, DJL and KM) were like scratching our heads and figuring out what was the material that the stretcher was made of.
Then, there he was telling us about how much he ate on a trip to Malaysia and me, KM and Daryl were like nodding at each other and going, no wonder…
But then Daryl and KM just had ot wander off and think whatever sick things that can go with Potong. But honestly, potong J.Lau’s **** isn’t a bad idea…
Wait. He doesn’t have one…

No comments: