Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Funky rackets...

I just can’t get The Sweet Escape out of my head. Maybe it’s because I’m not trying hard enough.
Chemistry
We were doing…something I can’t remember. Salt production? I believe that’s what it is.
Oh, and it gotta be pure. Basically whatever we had to do at the end of the lesson was outright copying. How come no one stopped us?
Break
Bridge got owned…twice or something. All because I didn’t call Black Maria.
English
I finished the comprehension test in like…15 minutes WTF? Then I had to put on my mental IPod on shuffle. Should have…read a book under the table or something. Or maybe realized that fervor means passion.
PE
Best PE lesson I ever had. Basically, we were supposed to have badminton in the hall, but oh happy! It was filled with rows upon rows upon rows upon rows upon rows upon rows…
You get what I mean. I like chairs and tables now. So Ms. Lee greeted us…and released us about 5 minutes later. C.O.O.L.
Break
Was utterly…to use Nikki’s catchphrase, retarded.
First, the guys decided to try and make it out of the school early. We failed, because of a !@#$%^&* camera.
Then, I went back to the hall and, you see, YX and Ji and Adrian and Ruth decided to hide Clarice’s shoe. And she was like all over the place where it was hidden…thrice before she spotted it with SO much help/hell from the others.
At the same time, the rest were SUPPOSED to play badminton. Then, I think Kesh, started to play with this plastic…rod. With the new advent of this hitting item…
Let’s just say for those without a racket, shoes, papers, hands etc. etc. etc. started coming out. I was just looking and wondering how dumb it all was.

No comments: