Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Goodmintoning

So, see, there were two PCs in our computer…then the CPU of the one my brother was using…got screwed. What does my father do?
He buys him a new…LAPTOP. WTF
Life is such a bitch. I guess it’s up to me to un-bitch-ify it. What do I do?
I bring my brother’s laptop to school. Pro rite.
Chemistry
I think…it was like lots a boring stuff. Salts, salts and more salts.
Since when does Simultaneous equation come into Chemistry WTF.
Oh, and my Mousehunt bot actually works…just that the school Internet insists on constantly signing me out. Darn
English
Fortunately don’t have to present the Surgical shit. Again. But apparently now we have to write about…CHOCOLATES???
The tasting was nice apparently.
PE
Badminton is fun. Lobbing is fun-ner. I don’t like drop shots.
AND TO HELL WITH SERVING. I’M GODDAMN PLAYING TENNIS DAMN IT.
Bleah. How come everyone wasn't not distracted by the stoning of Mr. Lim. I think he was counting to a thousand just for fun.

No comments: