Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lemons take over the world

LOL so basically I’m like watching the National Science Challenge on TV now (Yea I got this feeling it’s propaganda by NUS High to show how pro we are…at the field we’re supposed to excel in.) Basically the advert for the NSC was so…great that it totally revealed that NUS High beat the other schools hands down. Double-digit score VS single-digit scores??? WTF. So. Watching this is like, a technicality.
Hmm. For some reason they placed Ms. Li Lina RIGHT BEHIND the host. So every single time they cut to the host we can see her. LOL.
So they’ve just finished the presentation round. Basically the only one I could understand was by NY Girls’. And ZZT the judges are like trying to be funny. Each judge supports a separate team.
OK. Turns out NY Girls’ won the presentation round. Shows how good my judgment is. Still, NUS High in the lead…
Woo 5 seconds to answer to judges’ questions in the third round.
Holy **** NUS High answered the bonus question wrong. They suck
WTnoob NY Girls go buzz so fast then got pwned.
WTH la. NUS High REALLY pwned the others hand down.
ZZT. There are like 2 girls in the NUS High team…and the host said congratulation “guys”…
Well. That was over. Why couldn’t they arrange for NUS High to go head-to-head with RI in this round…
Chemistry
DAMN I LOST 4 MARKS OR SOMETHING IN THE CHEM TEST THAT MEANS NO A+ NOOO
Well. There’s always A. Which is totally fine with me. I’d been a little…more worried if it were Physics because I REALLY need every A+ I can get.
The other assignment was…fun because basically it was the simplest Comprehension I ever did in my whole life. But one of the questions leaves me to emo again about my Silver oxide. 
English
Screw you why didn’t you come Ms. Lam? So we wouldn’t have to do some **** comprehension and just present our menu. Which I was SO looking forward to.
Still. If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Although, technically lemons can also mean hentai fiction…
So. I was playing cards the whole time while the rest of the guys hax0red my laptop. I better get around to using my laptop more these days. At least I won some money. XD.
Funny. WJ and Mitra were like having a discussion about Ruth while we were playing cards on her table. Then he went to ask for permission or something. I think. Personally, I think she can’t care less.
Break
Screw whoever put so many tables and chairs in the hall make us stay back for so long. F*** them. Must repeat to myself, when life gives you lemons…something is wrong. One can’t have so many lemons.
So I ended up spending most of the break doing the Comprehension (Ms Lam are you trying to be funny put so many paraphrasing questions) and calculating…stuff.
Oh, and finally using my laptop.
Dunno what is Jit Wu’s problem go take so many pictures. Probably trying to show off how huge his phone memory is. Of course, most of them are pictures of the guys gaying each other…
PE
They REALLY should invent the game called “Who gets home the fastest”. Cos soccer is like so tiring and Captain’s ball is like so retarded. Ok, me, repeat after me. (Does that not make sense or does that not make sense?) When life gives you lemons…
Captain’s ball with 206 was so sadistic. We were like going 1-0,2-0,then 3-0 down. And all the girls (or maybe just their outspoken spokesperson Ji Hyun) were supporting 206. Then we were like pushing them back…and finally lost 7-6 when they brought their girls in. Not bad right.
BTW. Everyone found out that Jit was such an ownage defender. In all the games he played he blocked like 10-11 goals. WTF. Sooraj didn’t stand a chance against him. XD. At least I’m around his height.
Oh BTW in that game Jit’s team had so many chances at a goal and they simplay wasted like 75-80% of them WTF. Making Jit and me standing there doing nothing.
Oh and they were like WTF no one coming to block YX when he does long shot. ZZT. At least they finally won 3-2. Which took such a long time.

No comments: