Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Today is Tuesday, I had a bad day

Ok, I didn't. But today…STARTED badly. Screw it.
Cos Mr. Cheong walked in and told us we were going to have an extra lesson (Screw that’s the second time compared to none by the other teachers that you have done it). Apparently our Math Assignment was screwed up. WHO THE HELL CARES. There was lots of **** were weren’t supposed to do especially for the dumb basic angles but oh, no I think you’re going to give all of us B for NOT doing it.
Chemistry
We were doing some salty practical. Basically, I failed at…both the salt preparation activities. Oh, and Mrs. Chong screwed up my personal activity. Dammit…
Still, It’s fun to watch water bounce on hot plates.
English
Damn…I really didn’t feel like writing the essay. But what to do?
Actually, I think I did a pretty good job. Banging out a 570 word piece when I’m not feeling like it in forty minutes isn’t easy. Especially when I saw the length of my classmates’s pieces.
PE
I felt like going to PE…so I can save my precious parent’s letter for more important reasons. Like the sports day ****.
Badminton is fun, anyway. But I still have lots of problems serving. But it helps when Daryl is your partner and he is doing most of the work. But my returns are powerful OK!

No comments: