Thursday, August 27, 2009

I am an insectivore!

Ok so because Candice is being annoying and bugging me to post even though there is like not much to post about today…I think I’m trying to. It looks like it.
Break
I still can’t understand at all why they placed this period first thing in the morning. Makes no sense. Better to just put English first…then we have a 4-hour break…
One can daydream. But you see, when I presented the insect bonanza meal, Ji was like cringing against…I forgot who. I was too busy thinking about eating tarantulas. Or bringing mealworm cookies to school one day.
Anyway. Ms Lam liked it. WOOT. Better than the Comprehension + summary. How Edith get so high WTF.
Break
Total random stuff. Laptop games, and some cards. Oh, and Catan. Sooraj so noob go quit 1st game. Then 2nd game he owned like shit. At least I won it. XD. Everyone was like VS Sooraj.
So there. Now time to try and down load a huge number of songs in…a day to my laptop. XD.

No comments: