Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pigs are falling on my face

Nothing better to say at the start today. Except that this…will probably be a longer post. As soon as I finish my Catan game.
OK. Some guy is…AFK-ing. Dumb ****.
And now he tries to connect again. Genius.
Now the guy is trading a resource… for the exact same thing.
Nevermind. Better not to bore everyone with my game.
Mentoring
Wait. This didn’t exist because of…over-long Assembly. Still…
Jit bought a pig for Candice! OMGZZZ. $21.95 WTF?!
English
Summary was…not so bad. I freaking hope I get 20+.
I was like…using my laptop after I finished. XD. Wonder why no one like noticed…
Oh yea. Every one else was reading or napping.
History
I try to imagine Mr. Lim stuffing himself in to a Vietnam trench.
And fail. ROFLAMOWTIME.
Actually that Vietnam war wasn’t their fault…is that dumb Nixon send his soldiers there, and they were so noob they got pwned by the VietCong so badly.
Of course, the notes were boring. I really don’t see the need for history teachers. They could just give us the notes, we memorize them and we take the tests. No teacher appears in this equation.
Unless, of course, you want Mr. Lim and his comic relief…
Chinese
Damn this really pisses me. 1 more mark to A+. Other than that I was half asleep through the lesson. Super tired for no good reason.
Jit on the other hand was like talking so animatedly to Candice…
Me: Don’t you already have Ji?
Jit: *shows me two fingers
Since the Shem/Sham guy dusn’t want me to spread rumours…I let you ppl minds to wander…
Math
Maths. Mr Cheong is so of the pro…
(This happened outside mother tongue  So I’m like ripping off from Clarice’s blog)
Mr. Cheong: "Eh clarice, I heard you are attached."
Clarice: "huh?! o.o"
Cheong: "Uh with ZE right.. Some people told me you are attached with ZE."
Clarice&ZE -stares at cheong-
J.lau(I think): "Oh Jit gave a pig to Candice!"
Mr. Cheong: "O: huh?! Really ah?!"
The guys: "Yeah hahaha jit gave candice a pig."
KM: "He went for lunch at lot one and went actioncity to get her a birthday present."
Cheong: "Oh really?? OK, I must go and see that pig. :D" -enters class and finds Candice and her pig-
-everyone settles down-
Cheong: "not referring to anyone.. -looks at candice, then jit, then ji, then ZE, then clarice- (totally not referring to anyone man) maybe I must give more homework.. I see you all are too free.. but you all are just fourteen.. or maybe you are too stressed and need a way to relax yourselves.. i'm not referring to anyone ah.. -looks again-
Ownagely Imba. But believe me when you could just give us no work. That means no work for you, and even MORE time for me…
Phew. Got A+ for Math. But screw it if I just got that damn last question on Section A right I can get 90%.
Actually, who cares. A+ can liao.
Still, Just a few more weeks of Mr. Cheong and his pigeon hole…why didn’t his students get him a shirt with the arrow pointing downwards?
Break
Me: Why didn’t his students get him a shirt with the arrow pointing downwards?
Nikki: It would be obscene…
Me: Well, no that would just mean we stuff things down his pants instead of down his shirt…wait, that IS obscene…
CCA
So we were like learning about stenography.
Me: What is the purpose of all this stuff?
J.Tan: Apparently once you are familiar enough you can record words with similar pronunciations accurately…like knight and night.
Me: OK, so if this system is based on phonetics…stenography helps telling the difference between those two words how?
J.Tan: *shrugs*
So for the rest of the presentations…I was listening to and downloading songs to me laptop.
NEWSFLASH
Kirby ydy iawn bloneg says:
i told her let me grope her then i will buy a pig
Kirby ydy iawn bloneg says:
then i started bugging her
Kirby ydy iawn bloneg says:
lol
Kirby ydy iawn bloneg says:
in the end she blocked me
I’ll let ur noe what to make of that

No comments: