Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bridge'em and Heart'em

Today, right, is one of those what I call the more boring days…until we actually made the Math 1 hr in the mornings permanent. Heheh. Mr. Cheong was so nice, cancelled his morning meeting…
Math
Would have been totally uninteresting if not for the fact of this question:
Mr. Cheong: eh, Jit Wu? I thought u like to…blahblahblah about these questions one.
Jit Wu: (some random gesture)
Mr. Cheong: How about Yu Han? You like to talk a lot right?
And I realized that I was just too freaking far ahead. So I had to like, Where are we?
English
Finally, I turn out a good piece. I mean, I just couldn’t see myself churning out shit all the time right? Just that Jit Wu or Sooraj had to f**king close the window before I had the chance to make changed to what ever I had written. WTF I felt like going to emo in a corner.
Break
Quite obviously, being the addicted freak that I am, decided to play cards. Somehow Hearts didn’t want to be friends with me today and I didn’t shoot the moon even once. Sad. But as always, when I play Bridge with Cards other than POT ones. I tend to win. Most of the time. And today was one of those times.
PS Apparently Sooraj and gang were trying out the Flight Simulator on Eric’s laptop. Don’t ask me how he agreed to lend them. And Sooraj was so noob he crashed in Easy Mode WTF.

No comments: