Sunday, July 12, 2009

After Youth Day Holiday (A crappy day)

Tuesday
Yes, I totally have nothing better to do than to write about day to day events. So there.
Chemistry
Don’t really remember much of the lesson…cos I just finished everything by one hour or even less and wrote out one of the questions on the board. And my handwriting…is just too big.
English
I…think we were doing something one one of our most memorable moments. And I screwed up by, you know writing one paragraph while everyone wrote pro pieces much longer. Haha.
Math
Was completely boring cos I like, hello, finished everything so very long ago. OK, maybe just a week in advance. But still. I slept the whole while of the relief lesson.
Break
Was OWNAGE as all long breaks are. Mainly because the rest of the gang had very little time with so many things to do. And part of that “so many things” included going to McDonald’s etc. etc. So I could hog Bryan’s laptop and play stick games. WOOT.
PE
Was WTH seriously dumb. What is the point of making us do Gymnastics?! Didn’t we, like do that LAST YEAR? I got totally dizzy after all that crap. At least there was running. You should have seen the way I began running.

No comments: