Thursday, July 2, 2009

Second day back in school...

Day 2
O.o this day quite owns actually. 3.5 hr break. Which is why I’m bothering to blog about it anyway. Basically…
Chemistry
Nothing much changed…cos it’s the same teacher probably. And she called me by my brother’s name. Hahaha.
English
Yes, I know same teaher also…but for some reason I find Ms Lam REAL hyper today. Must be over caffeinated. XD.
Anyway, she decided she didn’t want us to keep losing our notes so she gave us a REALLY thick booklet comprising of…hey 6 weeks of notes. And “to not spoil the fun”, she doesn’t want us to read them before the lesson. But, you know, where’s the fun ofnot doing things you have been told not to do…?
Basically we had to write an alternative to the Cinderella story to day. WTF the last time I heard that story was like 10 years ago…but I think I did a pretty good job then considering that…
Break
(Sounds like my favourite subject. I wonder why…)
So since Mitra brought CARDS, we, naturally, played our CARD GAMES. Daidi, cheat, etc. And I learnt to play Hearts, and watched J.Lau fail big-time at it. Which wasn’t surprising to me. But when we played Cheat, I owned everyone like, 4/7 times. I’m THE CHEAT MASTER EGOEGO EGO.
And then Wen Jun wanted to gamble. O.o WTF. So I became the croupier. But even their money involvement didn’t make the game more fun cos the maximum is like, 20 cents and Jit Wu just goes all in every time. Texas Holdem just ain’t have the same fun LOL. (Mitra must have cheated. How can he have won like $2 in just two games?!!!
So for some reason the break was so long I actually decided to do some work! O.o. But then it was Math, my favourite subject. Coupled with Bryan’s IPod, that is totally fine with me. I like I Just Wanna Live blasting through my ears.
So I just kept on doing until I noticed that most of the guys were going out. Huh? So, like sheep I followed them. Turns out they were just following Daryl and KM. Like sheep. Daryl wanted to go to King Albert’s Park O.o. To play cards…just that they didn’t bring the cards with them. Obviously, that sounded so dumb I went back to class. And LOL soon Jit and the rest came back, cos Daryl and KM just went around the school for fun.
Not much to talk about after that. Cos nobody brought laptops.  Hopefully cos Ms Lam said so, people like Bryan will Thursday…
PE
Yea. The period we waited 3.5 hrs for. And hehehe…WONLY HAD 20 MINUTES OF LESSON!!! So we measured our height and weight, then we played a game called…you know… “Home Run”…

No comments: