Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wake up, Wake up, on a Saturday night

Today I woke up on a…Tuesday morning. Like, what were your expecting?
Chemistry
Practical test. Hopefully I didn’t screw up because I like, cheated for about 2/3 of the results. Probably because I only got the damn color on the first titration, and I decided to alter the rest to fit it. At least the theory part was easy. But then I think people on the other side of the experiment table were amused when I wasted lots of ink and then realized that we had to work backwards instead of forwards…
English
One of those lessons where we have to do another writing activity. I’m resolving to do better this time…
PE
I really don’t want to talk about this. Because it involved me doing much more shouting than usual, and one other person doing really loud shouting.
We were doing handstands for the last lesson of gymnastics. It. Was. Gay. couldn’t they teach breakdancing or something?

No comments: