Monday, July 20, 2009

Friday and my poker face

I would, see, be SO TOTALLY BE LOOKING FORWARD to this day. Except that the school JUST has to start CCA next week. So. I. Have. To. Wait. God. Damn. It.
BTW, Mentoring was fun, because, uh, APPARENTLY Ms Lam LUVVED our class and walked in right in the middle of mentoring. wonder what 206 are doing...
Ms Lam: I'll be back!
J.Lau I think even before she's out of earshot):I hope you don't.
As everyone knows, Mr. Cheong was having fun flipping his desktop around. And his screen. So I was like stuck there supposed to read from bull**** slides but doing nothing until he cleared up his ****.
Oh, and he engaged in his...daily...activity of bullying Ruth.
Mr. Cheong: Jit Wu, you will be her...loud speaker?
Jit Wu: Ruth says hi
Whole class:...
Mr. Cheong: So, Ruth?
Jit Wu: Ruth says no.
No, no, no, no baby, No, no, no, no don't lie...
See, that was random.
English
Just. Some. Other. Exercise. Some more it is Summary. Wait...actually i'm actually improving. WOW.
History
YAY quiz postponed WOOT. More time to study. So we were just doing more notes today.
Looking at them ah, Mr. Lim is a bit…lazy….and non-environmentally friendly. One page printed? And not stapled, so we have 4 separate pages that can fly around instead of 2 proper pages? (Actually…I waste lots of staplets myself ripping them out after putting them notes in my ring file…)
Mother Tongue
Was…OMG I can’t remember. WTF. I just know the FAT MILTON OF TAMIL DEPARTMENT DIDN”T COME. I’m going to take Tamil WTF. Not like my grades are going to be better than the avg Tamil 204 student.
Math
Mr. Cheong, you see, your lessons would be more...enjoyable without making jokes. I thinkj even my jokes are better tha "No pain, no gain"
Alternatively, you could allow IPods during lessons. SO I can zone out ur jokes while doing my workings. At least, I won't burn in pain.
At least you make a point to get bored of random English manga randomly confiscate random books from random people who are reading them randomly so that you can pick up a new random language, like OMG KOREAN WTF. So you try and snatch it, and the book gets thrown around and random allies of said person owning the book block you. So it ended up with another random person. I'm guessing Mr. Cheong didn't want to get slapped or something. So he didn't restart the process. (Well, see, you should, and when you get slapped everyone can cheer)
P.S. Just slipping in that we played to many card games during break…I…need…to…stop…the…addiction…

No comments: