Monday, July 6, 2009

Friday!

Friday
Is the last day of my first week back! And I would have been goddamn looking forward to it if not for the fact that our school closed down all mass student gatherings, like, yes, CCA. I mean, If you don’t actually want such gatherings to occur, you could just make us all stay at home…*hinthint*
So. Friday is also one of those pretty packed days where there are a few more lessons than usual. Ignoring the fact that it IS the longest of those days if CCA could be factored in. Still…
English
I think we had to present something from the previous lesson…oh and that reminds me to send whatever I have to Ms Lam. Cinderfella stuff.
OK done. Basically, Ms Lam is saying that whatever I wrote this time sux. But I only had one paragraph to write! Everyone wrote no less than twice as long! And you haven’t shown me that pro paragraph that is supposed to have everything. So there. I’m sulking.
History
Was…like…you know the replay button on a VCD player? Just like that. Like he’s wasting one whole lesson because…I think he forgot to bring the notes last time. But I liked this one:
“Hey” (points to KM and Daryl, who are as usual…doing things better not known)
“Stop holding hands.”
ROFLMAOWTIME
Chinese
Hehe. Zuo Wei was telling, for about a quarter of the lesson, cold jokes. In Chinese. Now that’s pro. I liked this one best:
There were three earthworms in a family…
Son wanted to play chess so he split into 2.
Mum wanted to play mahjong so she split herself into 4.
Father ended up in hospital.
Why?
He felt like playing soccer WTF.
Math
See, I seriously got nothing to say about that cos I was, like, sleeping through most of the lesson. But Mr. Cheong fails at joking.
Mr. Cheong: “There’s a graded assignment on Sunday! Make sure to revise!”
WHOLE class (emphasis WHOLE): “Yea, sure…”
Mr. Cheong (turns around and pretends to slam the board in frustration and his failed joke): “See, that was a good weekend joke…”

No comments: