Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I had a bad day, it's called a Monday

It was a great day, but first of all let me say, I’m mad about Sweet Escape and that’s the way it will stay.
Now where did that come from?
Math
Apparently our worksheets were “atrocious” so Mr. Cheong’s SO not giving us a new topic. Darn I got one mark less than full marks for both worksheets dammit. Better get full marks next time XDXDXD.
Physics
Phew our solar car actually freaking works. Granted, without the solar panel but it runs, at least…The rest was just light and stuff. Not worth mentioning.
BRYAN YOU BETRAYER
Chinese
Spelling happened. So we took it. It was easy. End of story.
OK, so the lesson wasn’t that simple. But we were just doing some worksheet which everyone either copied or checked the dictionary. Mostly I was the checker and the copied. Makes sense?
History
WOOT Mr. Lim didn’t come.
OK not WOOT. SORRY MR. LIM. Anyway we need to do a project due next week (solo time) and we had to do some worksheet on the com. Jit Wu does such stuff so fast WTF.
Oh, and I blogged XD.

No comments: