Friday, July 24, 2009

C-C-A-Day-WOOT

WOOT CCA DAY HYPERHYPERHYPER.
That was random. Still...
Mentoring
we went through something serious. Period. "Serious" because I felt like cracking up the whole session. But I'm not allowed to talk about it. So there.
English
Yay I produced another good piece. So did the rest of the class. But EGOEGOEGOEGO.
History
This lesson is getting boring. I need a test of some sort.
Chinese
Damn chinese give me so much work for the weekend. At least There was only half an hour of lessons. I played autobot stronghold...I wish they could display the bots proper WTF.
Math
I JUSTJUSTJUSTJUST HAVE to talk about this. For starters, mr. Cheong spelled Pythagoras' Theorum wrong about thrice...
1) Pyathogras
2) Pythogras
3) Pyathoras
Then, he started talking in falsettos to random people.
Then candice stated acting so blur he drew a picture JUST to show how blur she is.
ROFLMAOWTIME
CCA
So firstly WOOT from now on our CCA starts an hour late so I can play on the com without the lab techs around...
Then being part of the layout team, I thought I could slack for 7 weeks. Unfortunately Mr. Valles had other plans and wanted us to write one article each. But quite easy lah. 1 hour later I was playing games again.
I can just imagine the brochure we have to do for English about our CCA now.XD

No comments: