Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tu-day is Tues-day!

Damn. The. School. Personnel. Open. The. Freaking. Back. Gate. Dammit.
Just a rant.
Chemistry
WOOT I got full marks for quiz. EGO for a while. Oh, and Ansel saved about 10 marks for me in for the Holiday Assignment. Now if I just had simplified all the half-equations…
And I don’t like chocolates. XD. Just saying.
English
Ms Lam JUST had to show us this darn boring movie. There are some funny parts fortunately. One will stay distinctly.
“I’ll try anything once!”
“Except sex!”
The other funny part is when the poetry teacher abhors the description of poetry mathematically, and tells the class to rip out the introduction. So while the boys were having fun ripping the pages, another teacher walks in.
One of the boys JUST has to put a page in his mouth. Embodiment of Pro-ness.
Break
WTF how can anyone pass 1 of sth in Bridge WTF…
PE
Basically the best lesson ever, cos it involved moving of not more then 1m from my desk at th every most. XD.
Ms Lee: Cover ur answers after writing.
(ZE proceeds to wirte the LARGEST GOL-DANG font he’s EVER and probably will ever write in his life)
I think I’ll share a running joke.
To get in this school, you must be smarter than Sooraj. That’s why we got so many rocks and concrete slabs around.

No comments: