Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just Dance...this Wednesday!

Sweet escape on youtube sucks. Dammit. But who cares.
I’m supposed to be doing my history project now. But there’s like an entire webpage about it that I can just copy and edit so I’m listening to Good Charlotte’s I Just Wanna Live. Because I Just Wanna.
ACE
Funny…all we did for ACE was completely useless. What is the idea of making me work in a group? Like, everyone just copies from me. I guess I should change the quote to “No man is an island, but Yu Han is a harbour.”
Oh, and all that crap about those yellow pieces of paper.
Mr. Cheong: "Please reconsider..."
Me: "We REALLY did reconsider this carefully for the entire past hour, and you know, we decided that this was the BEST answer we could give you..."
Mr. Cheong: "OK tell you what...you take these home...and consider again...and return to me on Friday. OK?"
Somebody random(Mitra?): "Hey Jit Wu put them in the cupboard!"
Mr. Cheong: "Let me give your a choice. You can take the small yellow forms, or I'll give you...the bigger yellow forms!"
Whole class: "Blackmail WTH!"
Math
YAY. We’re doing a new topic. Called trigonometry. Which is the first hard bull**** that I’ve seen. So I looked through the notes and WTF for the circle diagram they only taught half the circle?!!!
But you know, the first half of the lesson was fun. mainly because of SOH CAH TOA
Mr. Cheong: It doesn't HAVE to be SOH CAH TOA. You can remember it any way you want!
J.Lau: So, I will imagine opposite as Nikki, and hypotenuse as Sooraj, then sin will be Nikki over Sooraj...
Nikki: Hey!
Me:Well, that's fine, then adjacent can be...uh...
Jit Wu: J.Lau lor!
Me: Yea, and that would make cos J.Lau over Sooraj, but tan would be...
Jit Wu: J.Lau over Nikki.
Nikki: Shut up!
Well, Nikki, we were just making an effort to keep you awake...
Actually, we were supposed to have a break of half an hour in between. And, because I was busy playing Hearts or something similar, I was late by three minutes. So I did three pushups.
Mr. Cheong: Actually, I don’t feel like continuing the lesson…
Whole class: So…you could just move the lesson.
Mr. Cheong: You see, that sounds that like a good idea…
Random classmates(I forgot who, OK): Yes! Move it to 8-9 am tomorrow!
Mr. Cheong: OK, OK, I just want to see…any violent objections?
Wen Jun: VIOLENT AGREEMENT!!!
Mr. Cheong: OK,OK see you tomorrow.
Whole class: WOOT. Thank you Mr. Cheong
So, I did 3 pushups for nothing?! WTF
Chinese
I can’t bother to blog about that. Cos it is, like turning so generic. New lesson. New homework on that lesson. Or going through homework. Or spelling. What ever.
So today was New lesson and New homework yea.

No comments: