Monday, July 20, 2009

20/7/2009

Numbers…are cute right??? So I shall present today’s blog post title in numbers! XD (Can't forget Mr. Cheong and his acting-cute angles WTF)
Math
First, we had to do some shit about racial harmony. But I digress.
Because, see, after that, we were trying to convince him that the next lesson was, you know, break…For a moment, I thought he really was that stupid.
But I digress. (Isn’t that the 2nd time I have used that or something?)
Painful jokes. Me zoning out totally. End of story.
Oh, and people in front and behind me asking for my math notes.
Physics
LOTS OF LIGHT!
OK, that was totally random. But we were doing light. And will be for quite a few weeks. Fortunately there was a small break from temperature taking or I will be bored to death.
Experiments are always fun. Especially with pokey pins and flashy lights. Oh, and model answers XD. *hinthint*
And the POP quiz was relatively simple XD
Chinese
We wasted the whole lesson, like telling detective stories? And two groups still haven’t told WTF. Going to tell them to write SUPER LOOONG ones like zuo wei’s group. So we can waste another lesson and not write compo.
History
Had this simple shit quiz which I think everyone completed in under one minute. So much for the girls’ mugging. Wa Lao are nice ethnic groups don’t you think?
Anyway, I think the quote of the day must be…
Mr. Lim (I like to call him the fat one. Just to differentiate him and two other Lims)
One of the jobs was FISHING.
FISHING was a very IMPORTANT job among the locals.
But with increasing COMPETITION, it became very HARD to MAKE A LIVING from FISHING
There were so many FISH FARMS, yet so little FISHING
FISHING had lotsa new technologies that made it easier
So only the RICH could afford FISHING
FISHING has from those days remained one of the primary jobs
I still remember…
Sooraj: J.Lau FISHES in my FARM!
P.S. I am OVER THE MOON (not shooting the moon, though I did once today WOOT) cos Mr. Lim (the Chinese) one is down with some medical symptom. I hope he gets a heart attack.
No one saw that. Clearly.

No comments: