Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Very Random Quiz!

THE RULES OF 15:
* Go through your wall and list the first 15 names you see.
* Do not list any repeats; simply go to the next name in the list.
* Then, answer the 41 questions below, pertaining to the 15 people.
* When you finish, tag all 15 people in the list, so the cycle can continue.
* If you've been tagged, copy and paste this information into a new note, and follow the directions above.

Could I care less? No. So let’s just invent names at whim.
1. Bryan
2. Candice
3. Clarice
4. DJL
5. KM
6. Ji-Hyun(I’m typing it wrongly on purpose so there)
7. Keshiniy
8. J.Lau
9. Yi Xuan
10. Wen Jun
11. Sooraj
12. Jit Wu
13. Zhi-en
14. Shankari
15. Nikki

1. How did you meet 1? [Bryan]
i dunno.
either I poked, punched, tickled or rubbed him the wrong way. XD

2. What would you do if you never met 8? [J.Lau]
i'd be leading a sad sad sad life now.
Because there’s nothing funnier than watching him get pwned for the dumb things he does.

3. Would you date 2? [Candice]
too short for me
xDDD

4. Have you ever seen 11 cry? [Sooraj]
No. I gotta find some way to make that happen.

5. Would 3 and 13 make a good couple? [Clarce & ZE]
This is TOTALLY TRUE COINCIDENTAL

6. Describe 6. [Ji]
Hyper…dory. Or so she says

7. Do you like 2? [Candice]
Er…how about no?

8. Do you think 6 is attractive? [Ji]
Lemme quote Hermione from HP6 here…
“Excuse me, I need to go and vomit”

9. When was the last time you talked to 14? [Shankari]
today. duhh

10. Would you ever date 7? [Kesh]
Yea, so I can buy the whole world by inventing a whole new economy based on Lau dollars. Now if I could find the printing button…

11. Where does 15 live? [Nikki]
Somewhere Boon Lay-ish

12. What is the best thing about 8? [J.Lau]
His dumbness ~dUh~

13. What would you like to tell 13 right now? [ZE]
Help me do every single piece of homework we ever receive. XD

14. What is the best thing about 12? [Jit]
His fatness.

15. Have you ever kissed 12? [Jit]
I’ll try not to.

16. What's the best memory you have with 1? [Bryan]
Pwning the King at his own game

17. Who is 10's best friend? [WJ]
Wei Jie? Seems that way to me…

18. Is 15 pretty? [Nikki]
I don't know... Nikki and Pretty don't really seem to match.
Oh, but they rhyme!

19. What was your first impression of 4? [DJL]
He is…hot….

20. Is 1 your best friend? [Clarice]
I…hope not. Not yet anyway.

21. Have you seen 5 in the last month? [KM]
well, DUH?

22. When was the last time you saw 11? [Sooraj]
today. duhhhhh. -.-

23. Have you been to 13's house? [ZE]
nooooooope.
But seeing as he probably designed it himself, I probably won’t fit in there.

24. When's the next time you'll see 9? [YX]
prolly tmr. If my f***ed-up ankle is better

25. Are you really close to 6? [Ji]
You must be joking. Here me laughing?
Ha. Ha. Ha.
26. Would you give 3 a hug? [Ruth]
I might crush her. So she might run away.
On second thought, change “might” to “would”

27. Do you know a secret about 5? [KM]
He’s gay.
Ok, so that wasn’t a secret. Just something I can never state enough.

28. Describe the relationship between 14 and 4. [DJL & Shankari]
Classmates. I think.

29. What's your friendship like with 7? [Kesh]
Friends?

30. Have you ever danced with 12? [Jit]
Oh yes yes yes during Orientation because of that effed-up crap.

31. How do you know 8? [J.Lau]
Since…Year One?

32. Does 2 have a bf/gf? [Candice]
BF: Daryl
GF: Too many to count. XD

33. Have you ever wanted to smack 4 in the face? [Daryl]
YUP! and i have! xD

34. Has 13 met your mother? [ZE]
No. I think.

35. Have you travelled anywhere with 10? [Wen Jun]
With? No. not in this lifetime. Hopefully.
Except for class outings. Which He doesn’t go to WOOT.

36. If you gave 7 $100, what would they spend it on? [Keshiniy]
The question would be…y would I give 7 $100?

37. What's your best memory of 2? [Candice]
her putting 1- -1 =0 when I told her so

38. What is your best memory with 8? [J.Lau]
Lotta dumb stuff. Like me raping him.

39. What is the last thing you did with number 15? [Nikki]
I dunno…I think we were talking about changes for bus fares…which don’t exist

40. When did you meet 6? [Ji]
Last year 2nd jan right? LOL

Yea, so apparently I sprained by darn !@#$%^&* ankle just in time for the holiday. !@#$%^&*
Just stating.

No comments: