Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day of the black...sky

Solar eclipse in Singapore=epic phail
Totally true kind of equation, because the entire sky was like, overcast or raining for the ENTIRE duration of the solar eclipse. LOLOLOL for those who were hoping to see it. Yes, I’m sadistic.
ACE
We were doing boring shit. As usual. But the first part of it was fun.
Mr. Cheong: All of you REALLY opted out of the know your neighbour activity?
Whole class: YES!
Mr. Cheong: You can’t just put up your hand if you actually asked your neighbour; no need to be shy…
(no response from class)
So much for racial harmony then.
Break
I should play Hearts with chickens, mushrooms and mimes more. Because I shot the moon like twice in one round?! HTF can you let someone end with 23 points?!!!
Math
This part was REALLY amusing. Other than all the trigo stuff…
Mr. Cheong: I’m nice teacher right…
(Random people smirk/giggle/laugh)
Mr. Cheong: Hey, why are you laughing? Never mind. Ruth? Mr. Cheong is a good teacher right?
(Ruth shakes head)
(Whole class guffaws)
Mr. Cheong(In a shocked voice): Really, Ruth?
(Ruth nods)
(Whole class laughs more)
Mr. Cheong: Ok, I’ll leave you to read up your notes while I…go to a quiet corner get the temperature taking form. I shouldn’t take more than 10 mins but if I do, give me a call. Though I may not answer because I don’t want you to hear my voice when I’m crying…
Whole class: Mr. Cheong going to emo!
Break 2
I shot the moon. A third time. But failed twice…sad
Chinese
Yea I sabotaged about eight people. But no matter. Our essay was so easy to write I had time to find out the Express Chinese teacher didn’t come WTF. Screw them

No comments: