Thursday, April 29, 2010

skipskipettyskip

With the new audience that I can reach out from my blog due to the conveniences of NSC I shall make known my plans to all the children of the world to rise up in toys and arms and seize control of this world. We have been oppressed too long by overbearing adults and it is time to show them that the Earth will be a better place with THEM under OUR thumb. Join the cause NOW!
Heh. Just joking. But WHAT an anarchist, not forgetting controversial and TOTALLY politically incorrect paragraph. Probably wouldn’t have made some of the more megalomaniac adults piss in their pants (HOW DARE THIS LITTLE ONE? CRUSH THE RESISTANCE!) If I hadn’t typed this next paragraph you can just see the Singapore Thought Police Pte. Ltd. Opening my cupboard doors (now how DID they get in there) and doing things to me better left unmentioned.
Anyway. Time to skim over Wednesday and Thursday and Wedursday. Not sure which day of the week is the last one but never mind.
Math was…trying to figure out some stupid solution set. Took my mind of the lesson though, which makes it a good thing.
Chinese was…GETTING TEST BACK (Improved phew) getting essay back (hey I improved too YAYZ) filing (oh well. I’m quite sure I left something out. Not sure what that is. But it exists. And It’s going to creep up in the night and…OK now I’m just being silly)
Thursday was so epic TWO HOUR BREAK FIRST THING IN THE MORNING WOOTZ SO COOL. Mornings have never been this good. I mean, what with paying $39 for chairs we didn’t break, listening to Jazlene bitching to Ms. Li because she didn’t want to pay…er…$1.85…(William: WTS?)
Bleh should be like totally chionging opera reflections but not doing it.
Er. Chemistry. Quiz. Didn’t study. NOTES DISAPPEARED INTO THIN AIR ARGH. Still. Kind of OK. Everyone shocked at the “3 minutes left” like the test. Everyone prolly completed though. Unless…well let’s leave it at unless. And THE Lim Jeck came to take the quiz. Hopefully he gets full marks or our IT’S OUR FAULT. Skippetyskipettyskip.

No comments: