Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Methus=melikesz

O.o blogging everytwo days. Up till the exams. Which happens to be in…almost two days time.
Ok let’s see…Monday.
PE without a second solar entity. Phew. His warm-ups really kill. Because he’s on…child care leave or so I heard (oh no what’s gonna happen to the child :O). Anyways. Was still thinking about whether to go for Opera rehearsal or imaging (Yes I ran out of coins to flip) So Kendrick was threatening me to go.
Kendrick: Meet us at the staff room at 3.05 later…or I’ll kill you tomorrow.
Me: Come and have a go if you think you’re hard enough.
Kendrick *pokes me in the midriff*
Me *no response*
Kendrick *damn*
Me: As I was saying…
What a failure. XD.
Anyway. PE was spent watching people do their MAPFA retest. Or at least, watching Tseren and DH trying to outdo each other.
DH: Tseren u need retake meh? Which one?
Tseren: Standing BJ! (yes it’s an inside joke)
DH *immediately joins the retaking NAPFA group*
So what was actually left of the class who weren’t taking NAPFA was around…10. Out of 40-sth. Pro-ness right.
And Galen was abusing Mr. Cellophane in the gay tone used by Glee. Galen AND J.Lau.
Chinse was spent filing w8 OMG I forgot to buy a freaking purple ring file for Chinese NVM will chope English one. Anyway. Crappy personal letter I was so stressed trying to make people remember their opera moves that day I lost one mark for writing my name. Which happens to be the place I always lose marks over. Darn.
How come Ms. Bay is always late for English?
And she looks suntanned. Ooh. Darker than usual. Ahh.
All the 2.4 km retakers…failed. Again. Like J.Lau who failed twice. :O
Prolly all. Supposed to be doing revision worksheets and correcting some commonwealth essay. Which I should do tomorrow to be more productive. Anyway.
IMAGING WAS SUCH A FREAKING WASTE OF TIME.
And you can quote me. I should have gonetotheoperarehearsal. Iwaslikefreakingoutforanhouraboutnotbeingtherephysically. AndnotbeingabletobethereavataricallybecauseMSNfailsARGHdarnMicrosoft. Soeveryonebegantodoubtmymentalconditionwhichtheyshouldhaveanyway. *ohbutthenIwasalwaysnuts* StillARGHJitWuHADtomakethingsbetterbycallingandsayingOMGtheyforgotallthedancemovessoIwasARGHNOOOwe’regonnaDIE. TomakethingsbetterI-.
Mightaswellnotmentionthat. BECAUSEWE’RELOOKINGLIKERISTUDENTSDARN.AndthankgodIdidn’twastemytimegoinglate-nightshopping. Butthesuspenderststilllookretarded. Whydoesn’tJiHyungetthemOMGunfairness:(
OhdearsheseemstobeafutureartisteorsomethingaccrodingtoProfButler XD
I realised I was crapping. But you can read between the lines and see spaces can't you. WOOT

No comments: