Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bandita

Man blogging less and less and shorter and shorter these days because the days are getting suckier and suckier.
On a side note, I wonder who WJ is going to send to carry down all the sui bi with me absent.
GG man missing so many days of lessons gonna Wong Chee Leong for exams how?—oh wait that’s just mugger philosophy (MUST…NOT…BECOME…A…MUGGER=PLAY MORE DOTA FTW)
ZZT anyways NSC preparations was just sucky. 1 and a half minutes WTF u gonna do :O
Oh well we did it. After about 6 hours of slacking out of 7 on Saturday and working like shit (OK must remember a list of words NOT to say at the auditions :) including shit) on Sunday. I shall blame…Ji, Yu Jian and Kendrick and…basically everyone except me. Push the blame, push the blame…
Moon walking is fun XDDD
How am I gonna do that bandit’s dance properly O.O I am MOST definitely NOT adopting ANY of claire’s proposed ideas upon the pain of death OMG.
OMGOMG go FB to see Clarice ULTRA GLAM PICTURES XD
Mediacorp Star Awards 2010 IS TTALLY CRAP I TELL YOU. They doing some SUPER CRAP show on such a nice stage. BLASPHEMY I SAY. Singapore trying to copy China version also dun do such BS can or not. ZZT

No comments: