Monday, April 12, 2010

chrysanthemum tea FTW

Mehh. Diaries of a drug netbook addict.
Going cold turkey is hard. I mean, well, there was probably a reason for its rather interesting name (I wonder if people feasted on frozen turkeys to quit drugs in the past. Now that’s an interesting thought)
In any case. I am beginning to suffer the withdrawal symptoms of not having my netbook ~I’m beginning to eat lunch how is this even possible :(~ Oh and I go next door to annoy Winnie ~and stop mugging for your own good~
Oh no ZE’s…moulting. And all new ZE with wings is gonna emerge O.O Watch out guys. I mean, the skin of his arm is peeling off in HUGE chunks OMG
Damn I’m feeling so tired even after such a slack PE session. ~Withdrawal symptoms~
And hey I just realized the netbook is screwed already. How convenient for me to keep my promise.
Then after that Math was slack and Chinese was slack (Think Jit the Tiger Killer) and English was slack (No teacher WOOT). And In between Ansel and Jeremias tried to convert Si Min to Winter Melon (and failed) saw Peng Seng being such a nice guy (OMG Gabriel gonna screw his head off)
Then the stupid translation competition was TOTALLY OMG RETARDED HOW COULD THEY HAVE GOT INTO THE FINAL ROUND O.O (makes one think how sucky the others who DIDN’T qualify were…) With the malays singing off tune, Chinese singing reciting English words, Kylie and French AGAIN (Well at least it’s the LAST year she’s ever gonna do it) and Claire and KX doing some…retarded thing I shall not deign to mention and Sharne performing under par.
What is the world coming to D:
Well that means we should all go and watch Yao Rui’s IMBA concert performance
YR: NO IT’S SUCKY
Galen: But we can’t hear any mistakes!
YR: I CAN. A LOT.
OH NO WHAT ARE WE THEN.

No comments: