Thursday, April 15, 2010

C&C

Byorn you emo-ist. Emo things shouldn’t go on blogs it’s bad for their health D:
KK better not say much more ltr all the ex-M09202 ppl come beat me up.
Ooh before moving on to Wednesday let’s share a short anecdote on Monday.
Dao Han: Let’s do a comparison between Gabriel and Peng Seng (putting English lessons to good use, I see—for once)…
Si Min: *smiling* Can you stop that?
DH: *Looks at the smile* er…OKOK rubs off the table he was drawing
This is like one of the situations where the Chinese idiom/strategy (crap imagine going to war with Si Min. I can’t XD) Dagger Sheathed in a Smile is DEFINITELY applicable (Now I’m trying to imagine Si Min spitting daggers…OK now I’m just thinking silly.)
Well anyway. Wednesday. Hurm. Mentoring was surprisingly lacking in unrelated discussions. For once. As in RELATIVELY. And I still say foreigners run TOO freaking fast XDDD for their own good
OK freak this reading too many synopsis of religious horror movies.
Sometimes I can get too bored for my own good. Just stating a fact.
I think many ppl ggfied for Chinese spelling :O Even THE Yao Rui left one or two blanks. Not to mention Jazlene.
English was blah Ms. Bay only let us off 5 minutes early WTF???
OK well then the “class” I was planning failed big-time. But who cares.
The rest of the time till three was spent either trying to rip Byorn’s fingers out of his hands or discussing the action slash word F***. (Oh man Byorn your nails are long)
And LOLOL the picture Chen Ge drew. Supposedly it’s a picture of Ji. And then…
CG: Oh I realized it’s nude OMG
Dion: Oh is that why you drew the hands covering the important parts?
LMAO CG you are ownage. Even your retarded smile is cool. XDDD. And Dion got such PRO observation skills.
And OH no I was playing tetris and failing at it for like the ENTIRE time Benard Ng was teaching Organic chem… and I’m not even bothering to read the notes. Srsly Wong Chee Leong.

No comments: