Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ga-ga-ooh-la-la

Oh noesium Wednesday ish a crappy day.
And Ji Hyun has once again converted her blog to a quizzery platform. What an epic waste of space OMG. Especially when these quizzes aren’t like, scandalous enough…
Which brings me to an almost ancient point. From last week.
Claire: You take the MRT to Paya Lebar Station, then…
Galen: Paya Lebar? I thought it was closer to Katong…
Claire: Er no our house is closer to Paya Lebar than Katong.
Class: OH…
Dr. Wong: Did I hear wrongly? It sounds…scandalous!
Yea man OMG how could you Claire.
Anyway. Wednesday was mostly experiencing a slew of whatever I had missed for just TWO days. Which happen to have the lessons that were going on TODAY.
D: my summary is so failure and so is my Comprehension which has always been failure anyway MUST BUCK UP OMG.
Chinese Summary OMG (Again) WJ was just praising how BRILLIANT DH’s summary exercise was…and then he got four. Like everyone else. (Actually I think 4 WAS the maximum. In terms of content marks. Out of fourteen. Our class owns.)
Math was just boring. I THINK TOO MUCH D:~~
(MUST>>>MAKE>>>LONGER>>>POSTS>>>)

No comments: