Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dwarven Elders

OK shall trash that essay till tomorrow unless I can type the randomly 1200 word long essay in half an hour. Actually I can but you probably know me. I can take half-an-hour of typing. Until I go mad *now where did I leave my brain gropes around for it. Ooh something squishy hmm probably not important. Throws over back. OOPS*
You should let the abovementioned situation happen to you sometime. So you can really see how it feels like getting crazy.
How to fly properly: throw yourself to the ground and MISS!
DR. PEK IS AWESOME. Shan’t say more. BUT HE IS AWESOME. Will not say more about it. Will not will no-DR. PEK IS SO COOL. YAYZ.
Galen has some problem luhh all these last-minute changes also haven’t told the AV people gonna see how they crew him upside down.
KM: You know what’s the first question for English essay test? It is name. I think I failed that. I mean, none of the notes taught us how to do that. Even the teachers never taught us. GGman. :O
Oh hey how lucky you are Bryan. Just mentioning it. By the way. Might as well not post anything about…ahemahem just in case you get…ahemahem by an undesirable person. But the way you put it…seriously…
Anyway. Bio was a bit of a bore. At least I did much better for my quiz this time WOOTZ that scary B doesn’t seen so close anymore. At least I hope so. Why are there ESSAYS?! OMG GONNA DIE.
Forgot about Math…a forgettable subject anyway.

No comments: