Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ra-ra-ra-ah-ah-ah

I feel so ashamed. I mean, Byorn is a mugger type and still can devote SO MUCH of his time to blogging. :( And his posts are so long summore. :(
OMG I missed so much during the two hours that I sat for the completely useless Math Olympiad Test. :( Should have not gone anyway and not gone for any retest either I can just FAIL IT and WHO FREAKING CARES OMG.
Mr. Murali, the king of irony (Hey that rhymes somehow)
Me: Oh why is there a projector screen but no projector?
Mr. Murali: Oh, you can’t see it? That’s OK, only stupid people can’t see it. I can…
Oh shall insert some random part that er while we (OK, well, just Justin and Byorn) were fervently trying to hack into Ji’s laptop on Saturday morning, she was like bitching about how the astronomy teacher was changing the booth into all shades of horrible possible. Then he came in.
Kendrick: How were the Astronomy students?
Mr. Yuan/Yuen can’t remember: THEY WERE YUMMY oh er *coughcough*
I for see that this post is gonna be made up of all sorts of random facts over the days of NSC and NSC preparations. And everything besides. Still.
Professor Butler: There was even this team that did this dance called Friction! Obviously I won’t reveal St. Nicholas’s name. Oh OOPS *coughcough*
OMG Ji and her LOLCODE (Just noticed it was posted at about two in the morning WTH was she doing O.O)
*Hangs on randomly while chasing after random bits of memories*
Well. Forgotten then. *goes to refer to Byorn’s blog*
Oh well. Nothing interesting left there really. Ji Hyun you food wastoid. :( Anticipate the size of “small” carrot cake XD.
GG Yu Jian and his horn-blowing inuendos. As well as the funnel one…which is partly my fault.
Yu Jian: are you really that h-
Oh well might as well not say Yu Jian might come to strangle me.
Work productivity should be indirectly proportional to time given for production. XD. But IT IS :O
How come the food provided for…say 6 judges is about half/quarter that provided for 300+++ students and their teachers. AND THEY GET BETTER FOOD :( AGAR and CHOCOLATE ECLAIRS :’(
Now looking at various mansion interiors for opera backdrops and wishing I owned them. (Yea FAT HOPE LYH) Still it’s nice to dream!!! XD.
You know how I realized the fact two paragraphs before? (OK other than our pathetic NSC preparations) I finished planning the dance moves in less than an hour today after trying to think about it for more than two weeks. Great job right.
Funnily enough in the space of that week, I’ve been choosing the music, doing the programme and choosing backdrops for the opera. Basically everything except whatever goes under my job description as the dance choreographer. It’s called pro-ness.

No comments: