Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Down with the bloody Red Queen

Yesh one boss down and one to go. Meaning it’s time to finally find out how many playing hours that is REALLY gonna take.
So mentoring was skipped for…bleaurgh five minutes only but erm definitely better than nothing but WTscrew why do they need…three sessions? With a make-up one?!! I mean…for laughs?
Oh well. We did nothing for mentoring except ignore Ms. Li’s existence totally and walk around talking so yea WOOTZ.
Yays PE can finally get my second SILVER!!! XD sounds lame right. :( wut to do for pull-ups next year.
Bleh makes sense right the only part of the body used to do pull ups is a part of the body that can only be trained by…doing pull ups. Such BS.
Oh no Jit coughing like crazy today wut happened :0
First trip to the canteen in…half a year. Oh no I probably should not bring my netbook sometimes. So I can be better acquainted with my…fellow school amenities. And Ian. XDDD
We have ze drunk drinks competition in our class and chrysanthemum tea FTW YaY
English presentation was win. Five slides with two words for one slide XD. So no one has nothing to refer to when they want to ask questions.
The…erm…rehearsal was more of a…heated...complaint about random matters. By the students…and by the teachers…and the mysterious disappearance of all the Year One principal’s listers.
And I thank the gods for…Ian Seet not having passed down any characteristics to his sister. I guess weirdness is passed by…gender.
Dr Chua: If you’re nerd, you go RI. If you’re jerk, you go ACS. If you’re weird, you come to NUS High
That’s a win quote.
No why are my posts getting shorter and shorter.
And I dislike walking through brains. Or brain like bricks. Whichever.
Uh-oh opera due in less than a month. GG

No comments: