Sunday, April 25, 2010

And they both reached for the gun-the-gun-the-gun

Haven’t been blogging in days.
Well. A couple anyway. Maybe because my life is made up of swearing, swearing and…trying to mug as little as possible and squeeze some more DOTA-and-lame-games playing time into my life.
The Star Award presenters are really like TOTAL RETARDS. Like they are trying to hug each other as much as possible, after EVERY name they are reading out for the Top 10 most liked Female artistes OMG. While the host is like trying to rush them OMG STOP TALKING CRAP AND HUGGING IS IT THAT ADDICTIVE AND GET ON WITH IT.
I realized. There’s no 3 hour Taiwanese drama today. Ansel must be SO SAD-DED.
Joanne Peh is dressed like some-
OK better not say anything JUST IN CASE Mediacorp finds ANOTHER excuse to screw us up or something.
RELEASE THE PEDOBEARS!
Ok just being random there. Will totally forget about Friday because it was mostly about swordplay i.e. attempted swordplay (I was freaking out all day about the sharpness of Tseren’s sword OMG) And a tiny blunderbussy-like thing XDDD. And Claire’s Magnum. Obviously better than APS’s assult-rifly looking like thing. Imagine Tseren running around with a Uzi.
OMG Ji Hyun you unfaithful bitch(another thing not to say at NSC) girl you ditch Ruth and go for someone SHORTER?!
Math was so SLACKKK I can’t BELIEVE Ms. Lee let us go on for so long OMGZZZ.
OMG Opera rehearsal ONE was SO FAIL WTF we didn’t know where the light were gonna be, Dr Wong hated the real swords, I hadn’t even drilled the dance into their heads so it was utterly uncoordinated, and we probably shifted the Entire Student’s Lounge into the Auditorium and I’m suspecting we DO NOT HAVE APPROVAL.
Ji is HIGH~~~~
But Chicago was JUST AWESOME OMG Totally worth my free ticket XD or at least totally worth the school to pay $55 for it OMG IT WASTHE BEST THING I EVER SAW.
Epic quotes:
“BANG
Sweetheart!
DON’T SWEETHEART ME YOU SONUFABITCH!
BANG!”
‘I was chopping vegetables, and my husband comes in and says “YOU’VE BEEN SCREWING THE MILKMAN!” etc. And he suddenly runs into my knife. TEN TIMES.’
‘Are you going to believe what you see…OR WHAT I SAY?
WHAT I SEE! RATATATATATATATATAT
*another woman appears beside the very-recently dead husband*
RATATATATATATATATAT’
‘He was always chewing, no, POPPING gum. And one day he sits there and he chews, no, POPS the gum. And I say, “YOU POP THAT GUM ONE MORE TIME…” and he DID. So I grab the shotgun and fired two warning shots…into his head!”
“He was always going out looking for himself. And he found ROSEMARY, SUSAN, LAURA…and DAVID. So he ditched me because of…ARTISTIC DIFFERENCES”
*VERY proudly*”I’m a MURDERER! I KILLED!” *points to her name in the papers excitedly*

No comments: