Thursday, April 15, 2010

To cross this old divide

Oh noes haven’t been blogging for two Days O.O
Oh but there hasn’t been much to blog about. Because I’m bored :(
Ok well let’s start with Tuesday.
Er…nothing. Really. I can’t believe HOW BORING physics is without the distraction of my netbook. How do you people manage it :O. I mean all Dr. Pek gives us these days is discussion questions, discussion questions, and MORE discussion questions. The only thing exciting is our collective awe at the awesome power of THE Lim Jeck and THE Yao Rui. OMG-ness HOW DO THEY DO IT? That is the question.
And in the brief interim period of deciding not to bring my netbook, I have taken to drinking chrysanthemum tea, which is leading the pack with almost double its closest rival XDDD i.e. Winter Melon, endorsed by THE Lim Jeck. (Oh why am I even fighting? It is obvious THE Lim Jeck will exert THE aura necessary to turn the tales)
Then everyone was furiously mugging for the up-and-coming as in REALLY round-the-corner Chem. test. And I was…I dunno. Drinking Chrysanthemum Tea. XD.
Bio was such slacking. Or at least…the destruction of plants. I mean, we boiled leaves, then submitted another plant to such strong light it…withered. UP. Other than doing what we always do for practicals.
Chem test was…surprisingly not too bad. Other than the divide in class about aluminum trichloride and carbon tetrachloride. So give me reason, to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean.

No comments: