Friday, April 16, 2010

This day was dumb. From the start. So I shan’t bother posting much. Bleh.
Firstly, my legs are faster than a taxi. (yes Ji I’m staring pointedly at you)
Then Justin reads the ENTIRE A section of his unreliable unencyclopedia and misses out adiabatic.
Then I was talking crap about using masking tape to bond DNA together, and why Chen Ge is more stable than Adrian Tan. XD I know I am full of S***.
Then the filming crew are such fastidious bastards. Can’t they just insert a modified clip or something?
Then (fourth then and counting…) the props provided for our audition rounds were just…EXTREMELY TINY WTH.
Oh. And we spent much of an hour discussing crap. From password protected posts to ripping out fingers to i dunno Adrian programming so-called-Trojan horses or what not.
Expect Micheal and Michelle Jackson XDDD

No comments: