Wednesday, October 21, 2009

ZE-ed Milleniumon

DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
Ronza somehow THEY SAID THERE WOULD BE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE BUT SHE DOESN’T HAVE THE THING I WANT. SCREW THEM.
Prolly 90% of those reading my blog won’t understand what I’m talking about. Except…it.
Break
WOOT Ms. Lam like didn’t come so we had…5 hour break before PE. WTF. And no one brought a freaking laptop. Screw.
Played Asshole Bridge and Hearts. BOO Why do I get such shit Brige hands and such ownage Daidi hands. Dis have too much of an affinity with me.
AIR-CONLESS CLASS-ROOM SUCKS.
The shatter patterns on the broken library window actually looks nice…Ze and YX couldn’t photo it. Too bright. WTphail.
Anyway. Classmates except Daryl decided to be sinful and go to KFC. Oh BTW Daryl did you have coke and cookies with your…uh…healthy sandwich?
Didn’t make any difference to me. I live on a lunch of coke and ice. Aha.
KM was O.o-ing and comparing the size of ZE’s lunch and his…while I went to discuss how best to eat a chicken and not leaving anything behind.
HEY JI I WASN’T TRAUMATISING YOU YOU WERE TRAUMATISING YOURSELF. But you gave me ideas. *shrugs*
And humans ARE edible. Watching Ruth eat two big pieces of chicken is…boring. Boo.
KM: ZE I will kill you!
ZE: OK…
KM: One day!
ZE: OK…
KM: I will kill you before you get the chance to die
ZE:
So we went back to school, ZE fled to the fourth floor, YX tried to chase him, and almost rammed straight into…Clarice Candice and Pin Lin. So they were both like WTF LOL.
Met the guys playing…er…dodge-PANTS. Yea. Which kind of REALLY fails compared to dodge-the-tiny-basketball
PE
Girls like so freaking late. But making them do push-ups is fun.
Anyway. Played soccer and got pwned my 206.
Not exactly pwned. Second game was just a margin of 1 goal. The first game, on the other hand, where Daryl was the ‘keeper, he had to be a smartass and leave the goal empty to take a corner kick. Pro.

No comments: