Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Out of order

What a boomz day. I think.
Doomz sounds like a great word.
But Qoomz is the best. XD
Bleh. Being random.
Of course, Ris Low being kicked out of Miss Singapore World and having a bitch-fight with the runner-up helps. Time to quote her as much as possible.
Zoomz.
Before Chemistry
Bryan wanted to borrow my Chemistry assignment. SO I went to 201 to get it from Ansel.
THAT !@#$%^&* SOMEHOW LOST IT WTSCREW
Noticed that the 201 guys are like less likely to get together and make a lot of noise that bothers the rest of the levels…
LOL that was pro apparently some of the doors upstairs were locked.
And because of that I like ran into Ms. Evangeline Cheng so many times.
And got stuck outside the class during National Anthem.
Mr. Cheong*sees me**looks shocked*: Eh Yu Han where were you?
Me: Er…outside?
Mr. Cheong: No, I mean just now.
Me: Erm…outside?
Pro-ded
Bleh hope don’t need to see him tomorrow. And somehow make Chai fall sick at the same time.
Hmm. Wishful thinking
Chemistry
Lab session is…fun. XD.
So like while everyone else was doing the dissolved salts in acids I went ahead to do the cation tests first. I mean it’s so much more fun and colourful to do. Not like the metal salts white-white-white-white-white.
Apparently I have pyromania.
Mitra: You play with the flame like it’s a…fun thing…
Me: Yea. See I’m not wearing gloves!
Fortunately lab techs never see or I’d be GG’ed. For giving them a chance to get sued.
Bleh I was allowing the test tube to spit white liquid all over the table.
Try not to imagine the wrong things. Even though I put it there so that you people would.
Obviously I copied the rest of the practical. No fun-ner way to do such things.
LOL Leyi somehow dissolved her litmus. And cooked it in an infusion of…aluminium and something…sulphurous/nitrous.
So while Kesh was, uh, carefully heating the same chemical Leyi was cooking her litmus in (damn I so wanted to attempt to use the hot plate )…I managed to stay so still Ms. Chong thinks I could be a busker. Obviously she didn’t see the way I held my AgCl earlier.
I think even my arms wee vibrating.
BRYAN WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU.
HOW CAN YOU THINK BDSM IS BackDoor Sooraj’s Mum???
Jit: Bryan You go BackDoor lah U piece of ****
Then some genius realized it could mean Bryan Doing Sooraj’s Mum.
And Candice was there asking Huh WTH does M mean.
Time to go emo. Cos Edith noes more about sex than me.
Well. Just BDSM. But that still merits some emo-time
Ji: Oh, then in that case you should probably go mug for that instead of tests…
Hmm…
Break
LOL all the guys went to Subway again…while I played with fire and burnt my fingers.
Well. Maybe just the playing with fire part was real. No burning of fingers. Unfortunately.
Apparently I fail at Runes of Shalak. I BLAME IN ON MY KEYBOARD IT’S TOO SMALL SO THERE ZE.
So for the rest of the time I played Karoshi. Version One is still really pissing. BRUTE FORCE SO MUCH FOR WUT.
Oh then Ms. Lee just has to cancel the PE lesson with 30 minutes left before the lesson. TELL HER TO RUN OFF A CLIFF
Hmm. Must somehow find time to go to Marine Parade one day. Preferably when I have 2/3 hours of free time.

No comments: