Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boo this is freaking tiring. I can’t keep up with days.
So that must mean my typing speed is less than three pages in 24 hours.
~EMOS~
Anyway.
ACE/Math
LOL. Mr. Cheong came into the field like some candy seller with a huge cardboard box slung over his shoulders. Of course the whole class had to take a look.
BOO so sad it wasn’t cream or sweets it was our math files. Then Mr. Cheong was being an *insert preferred swear word* and made me and Sooraj lug them to class.
So I randomly tapped Jia Min’s head on the way to class, and she took Clarice and Valerie down with her. ~evil~
So Mr. Cheong took that for going through the test paper ~finally~
And screw should minus marks from everyone for not putting signs for interquartile range. ~cos I did~and I deserve 5 marks for 10 ticks (yea there really were 10 ticks for my Q3) so I can get 30. XD.
Math
O.o was so forgetful even forgot there was 2 hour Math for some time.
Anyway. Chai was teaching some retarded new technique by some retarded new mathematician who like Polya have NOTHING better do than to make student’s lives difficult.
Hmm must start mugging for binary, hexadecimal, trinary etc.
Mr. Chai: I think I’d better not show number four.
NUUUUUUUUU
And since when can psychology play a part in math. WTF
Chinese
The bad thing about posting stuff whack out of order is that everything…is forgotten.
See I should take a break from Higher Chinese and go to sion’s class so that the Standard deviation for marks will be super huge.
But seriously. Can’t remember ANY-FREAKING-THING
So there. Except…Mr. Lim might want to start lugging a bag around like Mr. Valles. So he avoids falling down 11 times again.
BTW, prolly I won't be posting for about...many weeks until after the exams...unless people lend me their laptops.
Just a personal-benefits-driven heads-up

No comments: