Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tuesday

Bleh this is such crap I haven’t even finished post for Monday. Prolly going to take 3 days before I finish it for some reason.
Before Mentoring
Hmm didn’t I say I hoped this category wouldn’t appear like ever.
Nevermind.
One example of how stupid Singapore’s weather is.
See like in Dover, there was like clouds and no rain.
Then is places like Chua Chu Kang it was like pouring.
Or so I heard. But I did see Clarice looking drenched.
And I only noticed because that stupid laptop of mine my brother’s failed yesterday night.
Sooraj: Are Sodium salts soluble?
Daryl: Yea…
Sooraj: Think la boy!
WTF Sooraj u noob. Salt water tastes salty so the salt not dissolved right.
Flagraising in class.
Jit: (during National Anthem): Hey what’s this song?
ROFLMAO
Me: (during the Pledge) You don’t recognize this either right Jit
Jit: Nope *shrugs*
WTF la
Chemistry
LOL Mr. Cheong came in to be extra. Say can give us back exam paper to look-see. THEN U NEVER DO IT LIKE LAST WEEK? BS
LOL Mrs. Chong came late, then we were hoping she wouldn’t and we’d get a…2 hour break.
But NOOOOOOOOOOOO she came. Hmph.
Never mind was just some revision worksheet. Which I have yet to do finish.
OK get this we should all store apples in sulphuric acids to prevent browning. WTF. Don’t think about the fact that when you try and eat the apple, and the apple…starts eating you. State farmers ploxx.
Hmm. Apparently I need to…tuition my brother more. They’re learning oxides too WTF.
Mrs. Chong: 60 for structured questions for Chem paper…
Class: HUH?!
KM: 60 STRUCTURED QUESTIONS?!!!
Mrs. Chong: *nods*
Kesh and Clarice: 60 Questions or 60 marks?!!
Mrs. Chong: 60 marks…
ZZT Scary sia
Break
Yea crazy tossing of Mitra’s ball tiny basketball.
The moment someone likes hits me I go up to meelee the guy until he is f***ed. So like after that I just sat in the centre of the class and no one dared to throw in my general direction.
Thou must marvel at the decibel reduction levels at a notice.
And the general quickness of return to vigorous activity
*Eric knocks over Candice’s bottle
Candice *comes in*: Hey I saw that who was it?
Every guy: ERIC…
LMAO
English
Ms. Lam: You guys seemed to be caught up with something before I arrived…
Mitra: Huh? What?
FELIX GOT 8 FOR THE BROCHURE WITH MY HELP WOOT.
I got 10. But that’s not the important part. FELIX GOT 8 CAN SUAN 50+++% of the class. AHAHAHAHAHA.
YX: I tell Ms. Lam Felix had your help then he’s screwed!
Me: Tell you what. Ms. Lam told me to help him ROFL
*Everyone turns in my general direction and look as if I’m crazy*
Ms. Lam: Er…Yu Han?
Me: Oh I’m just feeling a little euphoric
Ms. Lam: I can see…
LOL we had to do some crap vocabulary thing. Which had all the answers at the back. And because like no one brought a laptop except Nikki who pretended not to bring and Eric failed to save the day because he forgot to brought his charger. Pwned. Ms Lam was like a little pissed. Damn happy cos I forgot to finish my critical analysis which I’m supposed to do
Ms. Lam: now your brought your thumbdrives but no laptop what’s the use? What are we going to do now the vocab isn’t going to take very long anyway.
Me: let’s stare at each other like OH HI BRYAN!
Screw now I need to find non-existent time to type out my too-imbah essay.
LOL why were we out of the class when Ms. Lam wanted to talk to WJ and Eric. Odd.
Must try and get Candice to play the rack-paper-scissors-and-split-legs game with me. Want to see how badly she will fail. XD.
And Sooraj, that retard, was being racist…against himself. And it’s not even like his own race exactly but something close.
Sooraj: We got NIGGA power!
J.Lau: OK You see racial wars were stared because of him. The Indians all started to attack Sooraj and the Chinse started to try and defend him but halfway realized it was of not much help so…
Break
Back to basics I mean dodgeball.
LOL Jit practicing trench/sandbag tactics. THROW BRAVELY AND MISS LIKE XIAO then hide behind oh-so-awesome KBG personnel Felix.
Then Felix moves away.
Eric is so cute when he gets ready to throw. HE LOOKS REALLY MAD AND GETS INTO SOME BASEBALL POSITION AND THEN…fails. Completely.
Trying to get off before one. Adrian the BAD BOY good student councilor suggested he outrun the guard so we all can escape in the meantime. And then he runs off. GOOD JOB
But we failed LOL. So back to Bridging.
WOOT first game NT I won like ELEVEN tricks by myself. SOORAJ DID NOTHING. WTF. Should have called myself.
Went to Subway with Daryl KM Ji Ruth Adrian ZE and Clarice. Because I didn’t have my laptop. Screw it.
Anyway. ZE was like disappearing so many times and I was like bullying him and dragging him back.
LOL Ji Ruth Adrian Ze and Clarice dunno what they’re thinking got modern transportation like bus lines 96 183 then they want to walk. WTnoob
LOl I only had a coke for lunch. Pro right.
SUBWAY SO FREAKINGWASTEFUL USE A WRAPPER FOR THEIR STRAW WTF.
Another thing I don’t understand. See like in Subway you’re supposed to eat healthy, like with the sandwich, and then they provide you with…coke and chocolate cookies.
Me: Hey those cookies looks like J.Lau and Sooraj!
KM and Daryl: LMAO they taste MUCHMUCH better than them
Oh, I also ate ice-cubes.
Jit has this-
Screw this. Going to 3 pages ardy. Time to slash Tuesday into two. It’s the second day of the week anyway.

No comments: