Wednesday, October 7, 2009

W before T

WOOT must post Wednesday before Tuesday. It comes second in the dictionary after all.
Mentoring
Wut BS. I thought we could like avoid seeing Mr. Cheong’s face. Then he comes to talk with us about some useless topic called relationships.
EH Mitra all your fault almost got my laptop confiscated. Fortunately Mr. Cheong has the observation skills of an average deaf bat.
Mr. Cheong: Eh Leyi you’ve become more talkative!
Most of the girls: LOL no she’s always been talkative!
Mr. Cheong: Is meh…
Me: Actually Mr. Cheong, it’s just that you’ve finally become more observant…
The model answer so scandalous. “Some one to Have Fun With
Yea right. Friendships are in my opinion a lopsided relationship where one side is the packhorse and the other side benefits. No one ever has a true friendship ever since age…I dunno. Seven? Alliances are a better term.
And anyway. Whatever Mr. Cheong is talking about, sounds like too much terms for a proper relationship to me.
Mr. Cheong: Eh so Yu Han what is one of the aspects of the good relationship?
Me: Sex everyday.
*Mitra starts clapping*
Mr. Cheong: Huh?
Me: Sex everyday!
Mr. Cheong: Wut u toking? We’re talking about friendships!
Me: Huh I thought U said relationships?!
Mr. Cheong: Uh…I would prefer not to go into R-21 definitions…
Me: But it’s true cos see when a couple stops having sex on a regular basis this is a BIG sign that their marriage is failing and…
Dumb guy start to dao me. BS.
Hmph. Don’t feel like talking about the rest of the Mentoring. Cos he was talking to Eric WJ and Felix. Again.
Math
Hmm. At least we did more than…er…2 questions in two hours. That Chai guy is really a focused teacher. Of course, it helps with every syllable recorded and two cameras focusing on you.
Mr. Chai: So…do you have any problems with the problem?
Me: *knows he is probably trying to be funny and notices the ubiquitous recorder*: Nope, no problem at all.
Mr. Chai: Oh, er OK, so how are you going to carry out the plan?
Me: *considers* Practical experiment!
Mr. Chai: What? Oh but I can’t get the revolvers for you…
Me: *thinks DAMN*
Russian roulette isn’t fun if you don’t have a gun…
But Uzis are like so much more efficient. Gatling got more kick but it’s a little overkill.
Mustn’t bore people with weaponry discussions. XD
Chinese
Today’s lesson was so much fun.
Now I wish I have like photographic memory or something. So I can record every single one of Ms. Mak’s epic quotes.
Unfortunately I don’t have that particular gift or I would have aced History, Music, Geography, Math, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Darn this is just too freaking unfair how can people with good memories have so much advantages.
*goes off on an injustice-filled bounce*
Stupid Pin Lin and HER photographic memory.
Anyway. That wasn’t the point. But I digress.
Ms. Mak: Let’s say me and…Shu En fall for the same guy…
Who is that unlucky person?!
Ms. Mak: And then I realize Shu En only has 3 months to live.
I stand corrected on the unluckiness actor
Ms. Mak: So YY was trying to make Galen like him so he keeps on bothering Galen but Galen gets pissed off ad starts to like another guy
Class: ROFLMAO
MS. MAK HOW COULD YOU. GALEN IS A GOOD STRAIGHT GUY. I CAN’T SAY THE SAME ABOUT YY BUT STILL.
Ms. Mak: (about YY): I can’t be sure about his gender.
OMGZZZ
So for the remaining 10 minutes of the lesson we were like discussing where to go for some extra-curricular activity.
Zuo Wei: We must be a cut above the rest and do something different…so we should go to a cemetery and go ghost-hunting…
Galen: Hey I think we should just throw Zuo Wei into the most haunted place in Singapore with a camcorder aimed at his face while we watch his antics in school.
LOLOL what a good idea.
Bleh dun go East Coast Park. Go West Coast. XD
O.o someone wanted to go KTV. Yea. Book about 20 lounges for an afternoon. WOOT.
Ms. Mak: 167 ppl how to book??
Joo Kee: Our school can book and entire Tea Chapter…a few *note: a few* lounges shouldn’t be that hard to book.
Yea. Sooraj had better submit my file for me.
Hmph. I guess I dun feel like posting tomorrow.

No comments: