Friday, October 2, 2009

Debatable debates

I...am in need of one. I think. But then usually I would be trying to win the argument in a loud and forceful voice so that wouldn't make sense actually. But then, I never do. So there.
Math
Stupid set theory question 10 confused me for so freaking long until I realised I have megalomaniac disorder. Not everything in the world needs to be found out.
BUT TOMORROW IS HIS LAST LESSON WOOT. I CAN'T WAIT.
English
LOL I totally wasn't prepared for the essay test. I think there must be some reason.
I never am.
Intriguing.
Break
YX is too evil. Go give Bryan a whole new cool hair style. While I destroyed cities.
Later on
J.Lau: Hey YX must give LYH the treatment!
Me: YOu want to see what kind of treatment I give you then?
J.Lau...was a dumb guy and was like trying to open the back gate which like doesn't work. At 1. And me, Daryl Jit and KM were like laughing so hard at him from the stairs. Pwned.
ZZT isn't Japan already ravaged my 2 atomic bombs? Why is it still so hard to conquer?!

No comments: