Friday, October 16, 2009

BOOMZ

ZZT this sucks why am I posting like 3/4 days worth of content in about 2 days. WTF.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
And I still haven’t mugged.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
So like who gives a damn everything is going to be posted out of order
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
Isn’t that repeating song lyric annoying?
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
I only heard it once in my life and I can’t get it out of my mind
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
So bear with it. XD
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
Break
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…

I still can’t get enough if this. First thing in the morning. BREAK.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
I can’t actually remember what we were doing LOL. Refused to play cards with WJ? Sunno. Updated FB pages and played hearts and DD with Edith Shankari and Kesh.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
LOL. This is stupid. How many days in a row already I have to win on virtue of doubles. But I still like my clearing 10 cards at a time way of winning.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
Oh yea I screwed ZE. Bet he hates me now.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
English

Never realized J.Lau actually brought laptop. But anyway. Ms. Lam found the need to praise us for bringing laptops.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
Ms. Lam randomly asked the girls (I think) if they would be embarrassed if they had a cartoon character on their birthday cake. I seriously don’t give a damn. I never ever celebrated my birthday. XD.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
Edith’s group was presenting on…weddings I think. Then Ji Hyun was like o.o at their pieces and I heard Kimberly Fish?! Edith we’ll have a little talk later…
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
So I was like HUH until I saw that the people getting married were…J.W. Bear. And Kimberly Fish So I was like LMAO-ing at it.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
Clarice: They exchanged vowsrows.
Class: WOAH…
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
Then when they were finishing their presentation I objected to their blatant reporting of falsehoods. Everyone knows the toy pig cost $21.90 and they were gummy bear not chocolates and they cost $5 WTF
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
Ms. Lam randomly said Shangri-La cost lots more than whatever Fish and Bear racked up for their wedding.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
Nikki: -smth about having a childhood vs no childhood with lots of mugging- "…You would say the first."
Candice: "Second."
Nikki: -stops- -stareglares-
First row of guys: O_O "WHOA."
Candice: "OOPS. Was it that loud? :X"
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
Yes and you fail epicly Candice.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
ZE/Adrian/YX: "..and disarmed the bomb. With a loud boom, the bomb exploded."
Ms. Lam: "Can you please change it? Anything’s better than BOOM"
Class: "With a loud BOOMZ."
YX: "With a loud explosion, the bomb exploded."
KM: "With a loud BOOMZ, the bomb BOOMZED."
LMAO
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
Sometime later…
Nikki: "How can fireworks spew into the cool night AIR?"
Guys in front: "the fireworks BOOMZed."
Ms. Lam: "… night sky being ablaze with colours"
YX: -types- "blaze."
Nikki: "ablaze."
YX: -types- "blazed."
Class: "ABLAZE."
YX: -types- "laced."
Lam: Evidently you don’t know the meaning of ablaze…
LOL So suan.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
So after Daryl KM and Bryan presented (actually just Bryan) Ms. Lam was like Did you make this all up because all the names sound like rubbish and the entire class was like ZOMG you’ve never heard of B.E.P.s???
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
So we got to waste time listening to Boom Boom Pow. Which Ms. Lam thought was rap at first WTF…
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
Break

Boo everyone ZAO-ed. So we were stuck with the over-eager-to-play-cards WJ. And J.Lau playing his DOTA and being a pathetic Ent-like thing that runs away when his life drops. So Jit was like swearing and SWEARING and SWEARING at him.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
WJ likes to cheat so much at cards. So I got bored and went to the library for fun...then realized that it was probably the hottest place in the school cos stupid air-con. Girls so smart revising in the discussion room. Which worked FINE.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
Me: You know the stupid mer ger thing
Candice (dunno being retarded or what)*raises her thumb*
Me: I like wasted so much time on it during my history Year One project
Candice *still raises her thumb*
Me: I like have it memorized by heart already
Candice *STILL raises her thumb*
Me (wants to test her hearing): Want me to kick you to high heaven?
Candice: *hesitate some more* No thanks…
Darn.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
So I decided to look for a laptop. Adrian seemed like a good option. So I joined…CHEM REMEDIAL.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
Mitra and Felix so fail how many assignments haven’t done. But the chemistry tes papers are kind of demoralizing. I don’t know how to do some. ~GOING TO FAIL FOR CHEM~
TYS=Ten Years SeriesThank You Stupid XD
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
Then Adrian and I realized all the Lit people went to Audi. And took the air-conditioned class for ourselves. NUU Adrian go call YX and ZE for wut. :(
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
LOL apparently Jit and gang were banished from the library caught Sooraj…humping a chair. O.o
J.Lau: (walking into class) So this is your what, land where all sexual fantasies are fulfilled?
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…
We can’t get enough of ball-throwing. Basically it was every one VS Sooraj and J.Lau who were setting up retarded “forts” of tables and chairs. WTnoob.
I’ve got soul but I’m not a soldier…

No comments: