Saturday, October 3, 2009

Come on lets bounce

In my opinion, a slap on the balls definitely means a light punishment.
Bleh this is such crap. I can think of exactly nothing to post as an introduction today. Except that I zipping and bouncing around being happy that MR. CHEONG’S LAST LESSON IS TODAY WOOT.
Mentoring
Hmm. I forgot everything. I guess I’m good at wiping out painful memories. OH YES FELIX SCREWED ME UP EPIC BY SENDING ME HIS BROCHURE LIKE YESTERDAY AND IT IS DUE TODAY SCREWSCREWSCREW.
I felt like deleting everything and rewriting everything for him which means it would look EXACTLY, somehow, like mine and Sooraj.
At least WJ hasn’t even started on his, which means that makes any chance of me helping him close to nil.
English
Bleh Felix’s one can go to hell just hand up mine. And Jit’s which for some reason I was so good hearted I printed it out nicer than mine. Of course Jit STILL somehow managed to make the paper look like trashed after allowing it to spend about…an hour in his bag???
But the compo today…I dunno what to say. I think I got pwned. Cos I bet mine sucks. And I’ve never tried to do anything like that before. I’M SO DEAD.
History
LOL Mr. Lim made us do some imba-irritating worksheets which had like answers all over the place. Which I couldn’t find.
Mr. Lim: So do you find these notes can be improved?
Bryan: Too long…
Me: Yea, should be shortened to…just the answers to these questions…
Bryan: LOL
Now oyu see the more I read these notes the more dumb I think ancient pre-colonial Burmese are (no offence KM but since you’re post colonial Burmese I don’t think it matters).
Burmese VS VietCong against colonial powers
Similarities: Basically, the colonial powers pwn them both in terms of, oh, firepower, numbers. By…let’s say tenfold
Burmese attack strategy: You see those tanks? Those are just fancy metal constructions built to scare us. No damage to our troops one. So you must bravebrave charge forward and crush them. What you say? Yesterday our troops do that kena mati? Relax, today I sure their firepower sure no more. So can charge again.
VietCong attack strategy: You see those tanks and the long thing sticking out? That thing shot you, you die. So you wait inside until the tanks cannot come in. You see the French on foot, you pwn them.
Chinese
Don’t want to talk about today’s lesson. Felt like going to Normal Chinese class instead. XD
Math
WOOT last Math lesson with Mr. Cheong!
Mr. Cheong: Just be yourselves!
J.Lau: You asked for it!
Mr. Cheong: Oh er on second thought…don’t be yourselves! Put on you best front!
BS Mr. Cheong trying to deprive us of the fun of our last Math lesson together? Not a chance.
Mr. Cheong: Er…30 mintues paradox, 30 minutes go thru WS?
Everyone sitting in front of him: NO!
The Monty Hall problem was such BS. Jit Wu choosing a wife fails.
Break
Playing with fire is FUN!
LOL next time must see KM and ZE play Daidi. Like one of them will be going, You will lose this time! Then the oether one will be saying but I have this! And the first guy will be going I HAVE THIS! And they go on and on until one of them goes T.T
So me, Adrian, ZE and KM ended up playing free-for-all. So fun!
CCA
Ian Seet owns. That’s all I’m going to state.

No comments: